What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Starlite LED / Flip Chip Opto - 2400 WATTS OF LED POWER! (Duet/Apollo/Luna)

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Alex can you make a 650w that has the same spectrum as CDM? You guys have any plans on updating your website so we can input the spectrum we want then purchase ? Is there anyone else doing a test grow ??

URSA LED

Vendor
small mention;

We are now carried locally by San Jose Hydroponics;
You will be able to order the Helios GT 320 and Helios GT 185 with them in 3 variations;
(Krunchbubble uses Helios GT 320 - 250.10)

VARIATIONS
Helios GT 320 - 250.6 (higher blue ratio)
Helios GT 320 - 250.10 (higher red ratio)
Helios GT 320 - FS (full spectrum Luna 300 - 5080)

Helios GT 185 - 150.6 (higher blue ratio)
Helios GT 185 - 150.10 (higher red ratio)
Helios GT 185 - FS (full spectrum Luna 200 - 5080)

SAN JOSE HYDROPONICS
Address: 1999 Monterey Rd #100a, San Jose, CA 95112
Phone:(408) 298-8081
Hours:11AM–6PM

Dropped Cat

Six Gummi Bears and Some Scotch
Veteran
I"m sold. Small grow for me, I like the Duet 60 @ 100W.

I wonder how to lens this thing to get the best light footprint.

Got into a heated discussion recently about LED catching up,
and perhaps surpassing HPS in a commercial grow set up.

When do the patents run out, I wonder.

krunchbubble

Dear Haters, I Have So Much More For You To Be Mad
Veteran
HAHA, my boys' grow shop sold someone a whole tent setup FOR an Helios LED they bought!!! Figure its someone here.... :biggrin:

Alex has some INTERESTING things up his sleeve....

GAME CHANGERS.....

WidowMaker31

Duet 2400

Duet 2400

Hi, I'm new to this forum not the industry......noticed you were testing the light, wanted to know how things are going? Do you have any info on the Duet 2400 pricing/availability?

Thanks,

Widow

Attachments

• 20160505_075302.jpg
    20160505_075302.jpg
    77.6 KB · Views: 26
  • 20160505_075017.jpg
    20160505_075017.jpg
    75.8 KB · Views: 27
  • IMG_0355.jpg
    IMG_0355.jpg
    112.2 KB · Views: 30
  • IMG_0575.jpg
    IMG_0575.jpg
    130.5 KB · Views: 31

WidowMaker31

The images attached are of my setup - one side of the estate...lol The other side houses the Real horror show - RDWC w/fertigator etc. Aside from that note, the LED I'm using is the Illumitex Neo-Sol DS.

I want more info on the DUET 2400 though that looks very nice!

WidowMaker31

Nice grow log! Stoked on the LED tech - I contacted Jon today and spoke with him about the Duet 2400 - WOW that looks promising I must say!

Renllek

Any plans to have any EU/UK vendors? Extremely interested in one of the Helios GT 100w, and also a few of the COBS.

Did send an email via the flip chip opto /starlight website but never got any reply

CalvinCola

Hey Alex,

Any product updates or news?

Do you guys have your final specs and pricing figured out? The only thing I have seen is a 320 watt light on Amazon for $960

Did KrunchBubble ever finish the 320w Helios x 4 grow journal he was doing? Was looking forward to seeing the finished product

CC

Ken Huang

Vendor
What are the reflector options for the Duet 600?

Hey Alex,

Do you guys have your final specs and pricing figured out? The only thing I have seen is a 320 watt light on Amazon for $960

Did KrunchBubble ever finish the 320w Helios x 4 grow journal he was doing? Was looking forward to seeing the finished product

CC

Hi there CalvinCola,

Sorry for the delayed response, we've been extremely busy here at the office.

We currently have 60, 90, and 120 degree reflectors for the 600w fixtures.

Krunch has finished his grow with the 4 x 320w fixtures, here is the link.

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=325694

We are currently working out something with LEDgrowlightsdepot.com and everyone will be able to see our products along with pricing, available for purchase, in about a week or so!

URSA LED

Vendor
Any plans to have any EU/UK vendors? Extremely interested in one of the Helios GT 100w, and also a few of the COBS.

Did send an email via the flip chip opto /starlight website but never got any reply

Hi Renllek,

Send me a PM, I can get you setup as a vendor/distributor. We have an awesome program available.

URSA LED

Vendor
Hey Alex,

CC

Hi Calvin,

Our final specs have been figured out.
It will be listed on Amazon Prime @ $660

Krunch did finish the grow with great results, check out the thread.
We are doing a 10x10 controlled environmental grow for a more clear result of our lights.