What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Starlite LED / Flip Chip Opto - 2400 WATTS OF LED POWER! (Duet/Apollo/Luna)

krunchbubble

Dear Haters, I Have So Much More For You To Be Mad
Veteran
Hey Everyone!

We are now live on ledgrowlightsdepot.com! I've provided the link at the bottom of this post!

Our entire line of Helios GT and GR grow lights are on there for sale or if you just want to check them out!

We are also doing the first 10 customers get 15% off their purchase of Starlite fixtures on this site using the code: ICMAG at checkout! Don't sleep on this amazing deal!

https://www.ledgrowlightsdepot.com/collections/starlite-led-grow-lights

:biggrin:

URSA LED

Vendor
UPDATE THREAD-- 8/16/2016

BROCHURE: Download Grow Brochure (April Version, PDF)

- VIEW OUR GROWER'S RESULTS -
KRUNCHBUBBLE - https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=325694
KRUNCHBUBBLE - https://www.icmag.com/ic/album.php?albumid=68644
KRUNCHBUBBLE - https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=330640
NEVERGOODENUF - http://www.rollitup.org/t/nevergoods-high-power-garden.896897/
and search for our end user grows on instagram #starlite_led

Company Introduction
STARLITE LED is a fixture manufacturer of LED lights, ranging from general lighting all the way into the horticulture market. We specialize in only high powered "single source" LED lights that range from 100 watts all the way to 2400 watts on a single chip-on-board solution. So, what is a "single source" LED light engine? Instead of having those LED diodes spaced out in a light panel, what we did is compacted all those LED diodes into a small area, allowing a blast of high powered LED Lights that offer high penetration in a small area. We then manufactured very efficient boro-silicate glass lens that go over the LED engine, allowing even coverage spread at distances. We are the only company in the world that can manufacture LED single source light engines from 600 watts and higher, due to the patented technology our company owns.
Our fixture is specially designed for maximum heat dissipation. Our fin bonding technology that extends from the core, is another patented technology, which removes all air gaps between the fin and the core. What this means is you are getting maximum dissipation of heat, and there is no other way you can increase the efficiency of it. We use over 800 pounds of force to bond each fin to the core.

Product Line
We currently carry the Helios GT product line, that ranges from 100 watts all the way to 1200 watts of power. This would depend on the type of grow setting you have, whether it is a small closet grow, or a greenhouse commercial building, we are able to cater to all. With high ceiling heights, the Helios 1200 would provide sufficient lighting as both a supplemental light, and as a primary grow light; it all depends on how far you would like to keep the fixture from your canopy. We find that the Helios GT 320 is the sweet spot, allowing a decent 2FT by 2FT coverage at maximum PPFD of 1200 at 12" from canopy without any light burn due to the efficiency of the heatsink core and the even spread of light from the glass lens.

--------> 80NM RED LIGHT <--------
Starlite LED does not use RED LED CHIPS like all the other companies out there. We only use our own BLUE manufactured LED chips from Flip Chip Opto, and then convert our spectrum through highly efficient phosphor that produces 80NM of red spectrum, from 630NM to 720NM and peaks at 660NM. Current market LED fixtures use RED LED CHIPS that provide 25NM coverage, as compared to STARLITE LED's broad 80NM. Throughout our research, we find that this red spectrum provides the fullest, in quality and yield for flowering production. Additionally, we find that our 80NM red spectrum provides incredible strength in nodule and stem tensity. Furthermore, we have evidence that shows stretching is reduced, which allows higher vertical yield production.

Current Promotions:
AMAZON: ADDITIONAL 15% OFF SALE PRICE FREE 1 OR 2 DAY SHIPPING WITH PRIME
USE CODE: FORUMOFF
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01EXUBSHQ
https://www.amazon.com/Helios-GT-32...&qid=1471307228&sr=8-1&keywords=helios+gt+320

Love the passive heatsink technology! I get mine from Mingfa Tech. I use Cree CXA 3070 3000k +80 CRI chips without lenses. How many lumens per watt do some of your chips put out? I use around 50watts on them and have multiple units over the canopy close to the plants. Do you guys have any low wattage chips for sale? I'd like to see what they can do!

Rgd

Veteran
Hi Ken

i am[and have been interested ] in your helio's/starlight/flipchips

i have looked for an actual successful finished grow..all i can find are aborted grows for some reason or anotherv

krunch had a beaultiful canopy going until the accidental pollenation..

but leds can only show how good they are flowering after the fact..

nogoodnames has not done one either..

is there a finished successful grow using your lights..?

thanks

40AmpstoFreedom

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I tried working something out with them RG since I am quite well known for many years, but haven't been able too. This has probably been a good thing though as they needed fine tuning. The good news is I hear they have made good on their word and have perfected these lights coverage area and made them full spectrum. I am hoping the release is very soon or they allow me to place an early order so I can show you guys how they perform. I plan on buying at least 6 to start of the new full spectrum 600 watters. I should be able to fit plenty of top notch strains under that much light as each one is supposed to cover a 4x4 area and be a killer of the 1k watt and LEC's. I personally am super excited about these having seen the buds the non-full spectrum produce already. Let's hope they release these this month or the coming...or something lol. I am dying to try them.

FeelsWeedMan

Hey guys, first post here. I've been thinking about getting my first grow together and wanted to get top notch equipment, cause it won't be in use until it's legalized in my state I have plenty of time to aquire the equipment. I planned on picking up twoor 3 of your 320w helios full spectrum luna... but I still haven't seen a completed grow with full spectrum lights. @40AmpstoFreedom have you had any success getting your hands on these/gave them a try? Thanks

URSA LED

Vendor
Hey guys, first post here. I've been thinking about getting my first grow together and wanted to get top notch equipment, cause it won't be in use until it's legalized in my state I have plenty of time to aquire the equipment. I planned on picking up twoor 3 of your 320w helios full spectrum luna... but I still haven't seen a completed grow with full spectrum lights. @40AmpstoFreedom have you had any success getting your hands on these/gave them a try? Thanks

Hey there! And thanks 40amps for the reply.
Please check out DOPE magazine on next issue (either this one or 4/20 edition), we are featured under #AGROMECHANIX, a state licesend producer up in Tacoma. They have tested our lights and compared it with industry LED leaders and also compared with the GAVITAs. Their independent review should give you nudge you need in making a decision.