What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Star Crash's Indoor Grow Show '08

Status
Not open for further replies.

~star~crash~

i told you guys gals i ran into a new landowner in my area i just ran into (literally)? he's from Nor Cal and bought 34 acres...so i guess here is where the grass is greener ...

Aspenou812

Veteran
I just gotta get it all up and running... And i know ill quit my b.s. Job... I have 4k in wooded land on one side of the road and 3k behind me... Maybe some gorilla growing next spring so I can make a big load of wax

onavelzy

Veteran
Come on down the water is fine... I may be dog ugly... Ya never know... And I'm no spring chicken... More like an old hen...

6242275887_2714c74d9e_b.jpg

Star be like, "Sup woman? Lookin' mighty fine"

Bn7rt_WIMAAgP19.jpg

~star~crash~

I'm having a problem with the Blue Dream ...the colour is off and she does not look happy ...she's growing big but she's never looked spot on ...she got the same care & treatment as the other clones & they are much greener & happier looking in comparison ... i might be overwatering her ... i have some clones of her that are rooted but they still are fighting a green up ...kind of odd

OvergrowDaWorld

$$ ALONE $$
Veteran
may need transplanting. BlueDream doesnt like to be rootbound. The CB's dont mind at all though.
The DieselFire is the same way.....hates to be rootbound and will flower under 24hrs of light.

OvergrowDaWorld

$$ ALONE $$
Veteran
I've been lusting after Ancient OG for a long time. Is it as good as I think it is?

Im not even sure yet. I only got a male outa my beans. Got a few more to pop and hopefully get a great female.
Shcrews thread has the info on Ancient OG. Said those were his best plants this year in his motherload gardens outdoor thread. He killed it with this strain anmd said its his dankest outdoor plants, so I assume they are all that and a bag of chips. Thats why IM trusting his reports on it and breeding with it.
Got a ton of Diesel Fire x AOG and (LongValleyRoyalKush x BlackLimeReserve) x AOG beans. Just gotta make the C-Banana x AOG now and IM done breeding for a good while.

~star~crash~

Im not even sure yet. I only got a male outa my beans. Got a few more to pop and hopefully get a great female.
Shcrews thread has the info on Ancient OG. Said those were his best plants this year in his motherload gardens outdoor thread. He killed it with this strain anmd said its his dankest outdoor plants, so I assume they are all that and a bag of chips. Thats why IM trusting his reports on it and breeding with it.
Got a ton of Diesel Fire x AOG and (LongValleyRoyalKush x BlackLimeReserve) x AOG beans. Just gotta make the C-Banana x AOG now and IM done breeding for a good while.

i've got a Gazillion seeds,,,i mean it can't even keep track of the cross's i ended up with both intentional and accidental LOL ...i've enough seed to grow a field like REAPER & HOYPARE did

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I'm having a problem with the Blue Dream ...the colour is off and she does not look happy ...she's growing big but she's never looked spot on ...she got the same care & treatment as the other clones & they are much greener & happier looking in comparison ... i might be overwatering her ... i have some clones of her that are rooted but they still are fighting a green up ...kind of odd
pictures and actual information is always helpful for an actual diagnosis...

blue dream is part blueberry which doesnt like much food and hates wet feet...

~star~crash~

pictures and actual information is always helpful for an actual diagnosis...

blue dream is part blueberry which doesnt like much food and hates wet feet...

here she is.... i'm suspecting over watering ...she had a better day today, but still something a bit off? i don't know she's just not killing it she's at about 60% health ...i know you know how to do this plant well .. this plant gonna be for me & i want her big
picture.php

Status
Not open for further replies.