What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Star Crash's Indoor Grow Show '08

Status
Not open for further replies.

~star~crash~

clones vegging >>> Thin Mint , GG#4 , & Mendo Breath

clones vegging >>> Thin Mint , GG#4 , & Mendo Breath

I'm liking the Fox Farms bag soil a lot... its ridiculously easy the plants love it ... I'll never go back to pro mix again (indoors)
picture.php

dansbuds

Retired from the workforce Bullshit
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I'm just getting my stride back ...got a long way to go :ying:

i was talking to Aspen lol , but if it applies to you too , then charge more !!! you can easily get it !!!

& your way to generous with your bags !!! trying to give me 30 gram zips when i bought a half pound ....... remember what i told you ? NO its to much !!! your screwin yourself ! lol

Vanilla Phoenix

Super Lurker
ICMag Donor
Yeah the Foxfarm soils are pretty overall fantastic. Occasionally I'll get a bag that is a little off, but nothing detrimental. I use the Happy Frog. It tends not to dry out as fast as the Ocean Forest. I use the HF straight outta the bag and with added amendments. Stuff is great

OvergrowDaWorld

$$ ALONE $$
Veteran
Ive been getting 20 an 8th lately. With the low quality shit thats around, I still gotta hustle to keep gas in my tank. Its been a struggle. Got my first harv since OCT outdoor PM fiasco in mid February. Its gonna seem like FOREVER till I can finally harvest.
Cant wait to try some CB! Got 2 sativa leaners and an indica leaner.

nameless

bowlbreath
Veteran
west coast - "i need multiple sites with dozens of lights each to make any money at all"

east coast - "i quit my day job with 4 lights in my garage"

ReikoX

Knight of the BlackSvn
Yeah, only burning about 600-watts in four different cabinets. Small plants, but the temptation to go bigger is strong.

Our "legal" limits suck big time. Four flowering plants and 230 grams produced in three months.
:laughing:

dansbuds

Retired from the workforce Bullshit
ICMag Donor
Veteran
west coast - "i need multiple sites with dozens of lights each to make any money at all"

east coast - "i quit my day job with 4 lights in my garage"

:laughing: funny & true !!! but gotta wonder for how long can we get away with that ? :thinking:

i'm up to 6k in flower & want MORE !!! :biggrin:

Status
Not open for further replies.