What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Star Crash's Indoor Grow Show '08

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aspenou812

Veteran
here she is.... i'm suspecting over watering ...she had a better day today, but still something a bit off? i don't know she's just not killing it she's at about 60% health ...i know you know how to do this plant well .. this plant gonna be for me & i want her big
View Image

Looks like a great spot to get high....

~star~crash~

it's all right for now ...it's all mine ... i lost a very impressive home w/44 acres in the middle of 1000's ...one of the consequences, when i got popped back in 2008...my goal, is to get back what i once had even better ... I'm gonna do it ....i know what i want it involves lots of land and peace and nature and growing ...i used to have it made me feel like gold every single day

~star~crash~

Zeez the problems is Maine is way far north ...there's already a ton of growers that need to ship down here ... land is cheap here it's very reasonable i'm kind of rural but only 4 hours from NYC the best market in the world

~star~crash~

It's a humble grow

It's a humble grow

going bigger plants ...all clones of ill rupute:biggrin:
picture.php

DoubleTripleOG

Chemdog & Kush Lover Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
Blue Dream - when I had her, she was like that for me in the beginning. Which I late rfound out was a ph related issue. Once I started feeding at a ph of 6.8 , she snapped right out of it. Grew and looked normal after I switched up the ph I was feeding at.

OvergrowDaWorld

$$ ALONE $$
Veteran
That Maine property looks awesome. Theres wetlands for guerilla growing. Lakes for fishing, boating/canoeing, recreation/swimming. Theres a store near by for your dinning needs. Shit star....Ide jump on that property if I had $25,000!
If next year is big enough I will def be looking into a property like that! I could crush it out there and live in a nice big tent at first. Grow some huge trees everywhere, and in the wetlands, and then build a small, simple cabin to live in.

packerfan79

Veteran
That Maine property looks awesome. Theres wetlands for guerilla growing. Lakes for fishing, boating/canoeing, recreation/swimming. Theres a store near by for your dinning needs. Shit star....Ide jump on that property if I had $25,000!
If next year is big enough I will def be looking into a property like that! I could crush it out there and live in a nice big tent at first. Grow some huge trees everywhere, and in the wetlands, and then build a small, simple cabin to live in.

Sounds like paradise to me.

~star~crash~

Blue Dream - when I had her, she was like that for me in the beginning. Which I late rfound out was a ph related issue. Once I started feeding at a ph of 6.8 , she snapped right out of it. Grew and looked normal after I switched up the ph I was feeding at.

Sounds like paradise to me.

Something to think about.

Sell the crop in the fall and head south.

couple more years of this rat race n i'm bugging out too.
have a shed delivered, screw that tent crap…lol

it would be next to impossible to make it through an entire grow outdoors without a more proper home to retreat to each night ... showers are a necessity...trust me all those comforts of home look mighty good when you are beat up after the field at the end of the day

Aspenou812

Veteran
Land is cheep here I paid 3k per acre.... And my summer season is twice as long... And the best part is.... I'm 20 minutes off the water all the time....
I got my toes in the water, ass in the sand
Not a worry in the world, a cold beer in my hand
Life is good today Life is good today
Well, the plane touched down just about three o'clock
And the city's still on my mind
Bikinis and palm trees danced in my head
I was still in the baggage line
Concrete and cars are there own prison bars like this shit I'm living in
But the plane brought me farther
I'm surrounded by water
And I'm not going back again
Got my toes in the water, ass in the sand
Not a worry in the world, a cold beer in my hand
Life is good today Life is good today

Just how I live my life.... Gotta be close to warm waters...

Status
Not open for further replies.