What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Star Crash's Indoor Grow Show '08

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aspenou812

Veteran
for us North Easterners it's been real cold the last few days but my grow is heating my upstairs quite nicely

For us South Easterners.... the same way cold bitter cold all the way down to 34.... i dont even own clothes for this weather... the last time the tank was filled with propane at my shop was 7 years ago and it's half full now... BRRRRRRR..... makin me chilli just to think about it....:)

~star~crash~

Aspen you would be a perfect grow partner for me.... too bad we are 1500 miles apart:cathug:i treat my ladies right!:)

the Blue Dream is looking good ..she just needed to dry out now she's on track and getting big ...the Thin Mints is also getting to the point where i feel good about her ... she will get transplanted into a large container ...

nameless

bowlbreath
Veteran
fwiw my blue dream is almost always a lighter shade of green. when she gets hungry she gets pretty lime colored but my mom is always a bit lighter than the glue or dubb or whatever even when happy

still one of my favorite threads star, i love to see someone make it.

~star~crash~

you're way too kind Nameless! & yes absolutely BD is a lighter side of green ...nice to have something sativa leaning ...the leaf is cool

OvergrowDaWorld

$$ ALONE $$
Veteran
I got 4x Blue Dreams in veg now. Only 3 or 4 days outa the cloner. I also love the look of lighter green, sativa looking leaves.
The CBs1 (indica leaner) has very dark, wide, stubby leaves. Total contrast from the BD.
The 2x sativa leaning CBs1's arent rooting as fast as the indica leaner did. Got 1 that will be ready to put in soil in 2 days. The other hasnt even got nubs yet.
Stubborn pheno.
Got 2x Glues that are being the same way. Very stubborn.

~star~crash~

I got 4x Blue Dreams in veg now. Only 3 or 4 days outa the cloner. I also love the look of lighter green, sativa looking leaves.
The CBs1 (indica leaner) has very dark, wide, stubby leaves. Total contrast from the BD.
The 2x sativa leaning CBs1's arent rooting as fast as the indica leaner did. Got 1 that will be ready to put in soil in 2 days. The other hasnt even got nubs yet.
Stubborn pheno.
Got 2x Glues that are being the same way. Very stubborn.

my clone game is working:dance013: you know you are on par when the new clones have already given clones themselves that are rooting so that's a 2 for 1 punch! lol ...OGDW if you need clones come see me...btw the CB S1 threw some gigantic fan leafs for me out doors they were huge ...
picture.php

OvergrowDaWorld

$$ ALONE $$
Veteran
Thank You ~STAR~.

Im good for now..... I think. I may need a HK though since mine bit the dust.....
What clones do you have, strain wise?

~star~crash~

all the same stuff you got ... my HK threw roots she's still in the cloner ...what a slow rooter but she's trying hard i think she'll make it

OvergrowDaWorld

$$ ALONE $$
Veteran
Im thinking that if the AncientOG is a very thick, strong structured plant with huge yields outdoors, then CB x AOG should absolutely yield huge and be a super large, vigorous plant outdoors. Im close to making like 50 seeds.
Gonna pollinate 1 branch on the indica leaner since I want dense buds.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts