What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Star Crash's Indoor Grow Show '08

Status
Not open for further replies.

dansbuds

Retired from the workforce Bullshit
ICMag Donor
Veteran
no pressure .... relaxation ..... no stress ?????? WTF is that ???? Is that something one can really achive ???? I truelly hope so !!!! :yoinks:

i'll be lucky if i live through the stress of the next 2 months with no harvest & no income ......... :clock watch: :faint:

~star~crash~

we have faith in you DB ...meet your children >>>
picture.php

dansbuds

Retired from the workforce Bullshit
ICMag Donor
Veteran
i got glue clones for you!!!!!!!!!!!!

Awesome !!!! i'll be up one day this week to grab them & the CB :tiphat:

how much of that white shit is on the ground up there ? we're supposed to get more tonight into tomorrow , so you know it will be after all thats cleaned up .

do you want a zip of the thin mints for the CB or $$$

Aspenou812

Veteran
Yeah Yeah Blah Blah.... The Bromance.... Im such a Jealous Bitch Star.... You better at least take a couple hits off Dans Joint Star so i can live vicariously through your Company.... AND Dan You can do a dab or two and then Yall can tell me about it later..... Smh...FML... And BOYS.... Be Good....

packerfan79

Veteran
no ... what you are is an admirable man who's meeting all his responsibilities in life!!

Thanks Star that's nice to hear, especially since the wife is on the trip of " I am sick of you growing." She claims she's going to get a part time job, have to laugh. If their was a part time job that paid 50 to 60 grand a year, I would have it already . Wait their is a part time job that pays that much, it's growing fucking weed. Ha ha ha ha

Aspenou812

Veteran
Thanks Star that's nice to hear, especially since the wife is on the trip of " I am sick of you growing." She claims she's going to get a part time job, have to laugh. If their was a part time job that paid 50 to 60 grand a year, I would have it already . Wait their is a part time job that pays that much, it's growing fucking weed. Ha ha ha ha

I need that kind of money For Little Dove.... FML... They are expensive as can be.... She chipped a tooth and it hurt her so to the dentist this morning.... 230 out the window...230 with insurance for a 35 minute visit that took 3 hours.... and any chance of getting that light this week GONE... FML...

packerfan79

Veteran
I need that kind of money For Little Dove.... FML... They are expensive as can be.... She chipped a tooth and it hurt her so to the dentist this morning.... 230 out the window...230 with insurance for a 35 minute visit that took 3 hours.... and any chance of getting that light this week GONE... FML...

They are expensive, bit I wouldn't change a thing. You got the skills to pay the bills, it will all work out in the end. Growing is a rollercoaster ride, but it keeps us on top.

~star~crash~

i could clock in for very little per hour and turn into a zombie ...no thanks, since i've already been branded BAD by society i'll stick to what i do

onavelzy

Veteran
i could clock in for very little per hour and turn into a zombie ...no thanks, since i've already been branded BAD by society i'll stick to what i do

Star, how many hours would you estimate you clocked on your OD grow? Not counting any time on your indoor, just the OD.

Don't need to know the number of hours or the return you recently got. just let us know the hourly wage.

Even just in my little hobby-assed tent grow, I put in a fair amount of time. And my kids occasionally selling off a zip of what survived my efforts sure didn't equal the wage of any job I've had as an adult. Factor in the business expenses like utilities, equipment, etc., heck, I've had dog sitting jobs that probably paid better.

Not trying to equate my hourly wages with you all. I know there's legit pros here. But from my perspective, in my hands, it's not as expensive a hobby as playing golf but it's not really money making either. It's fun for me and that has value too. More value than a wage really.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts