What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Star Crash's Indoor Grow Show '08

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vanilla Phoenix

Super Lurker
ICMag Donor
The yield on the gsc keeps me from seeking it out. But all the pics I see of them, the forum especially, looks insanely good. Maybe just throwing one in the corner wouldn't hurt. :chin:

I just got the 2.0 recently, and can't wait to get her in flower. Seeing her yield is better than most cooks.

dansbuds

Retired from the workforce Bullshit
ICMag Donor
Veteran
i could use back ups of the ATW and the UnC99:biggrin: just saying & i have wheels & know how to drive

i will get them to you , just not right now . moms aren't big enough for cuts ..... i'm keeping everything small & trimmed back till after the move . then i can grow them out for cuts .

dansbuds

ICMag Donor
Veteran
So with the thin mints.... you can run like 12 a tray right... and get a decent yield... Thats gotta be some fire right there...

its not really a production strain ..... its more for head stash .
i just ran 12 & think it was a big mistake ! yield is so small i may have screwed myself . i will know better after it dries & i can weigh out what i got .... but it don't look like much is there .

Grizz

Veteran
you guys sure are brave talking about sending cuts here and there, be careful loved one's cause if it can happen it will happen, my advice would be to keep it to pm's only buts that's just a old mans opinion

Aspenou812

Veteran
The yield on the gsc keeps me from seeking it out. But all the pics I see of them, the forum especially, looks insanely good. Maybe just throwing one in the corner wouldn't hurt. :chin:

I just got the 2.0 recently, and can't wait to get her in flower. Seeing her yield is better than most cooks.

Ill have a 2x4 tray for testers and head stach buds between my 4x4 flower trays... perfect spot for something like that... Ill get the flower room up and going then i got to get to work popping beans.. I know ill find something good there has to be fire in that vault somewhere.......:biggrin: :woohoo: :biggrin:

dansbuds

ICMag Donor
Veteran
you guys sure are brave talking about sending cuts here and there, be careful loved one's cause if it can happen it will happen, my advice would be to keep it to pm's only buts that's just a old mans opinion

your right ! I should know better !!! :shucks:

dansbuds

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Ill have a 2x4 tray for testers and head stach buds between my 4x4 flower trays... perfect spot for something like that... Ill get the flower room up and going then i got to get to work popping beans.. I know ill find something good there has to be fire in that vault somewhere.......:biggrin: :woohoo: :biggrin:

theres enough fire in them beans to burn down all of florida !!! :smoky:

Aspenou812

Veteran
WOOT WOOT.... Im working on getting all set up Dan... Its happening around here.... I want to be up and running full steam ahead by this summer... Sealed room, Automated res dosing, co2 and 6 or 8 lights with a perfect vpd invroment all by july fourth.... on the fourth i'm having a fucking smoke in.... lol but not at my place.... Hopefully the skunks will be rampant at my place by that time and running around all over the place.......

Aspenou812

Veteran

Its official tonight.... im a dumbass....

~star~crash~

I think i'm in love with a plant!

I think i'm in love with a plant!

is that even possible? :biggrin: it is because i am
picture.php

Status
Not open for further replies.