What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Star Crash's Indoor Grow Show '08

Status
Not open for further replies.

OvergrowDaWorld

$$ ALONE $$
Veteran
I'll be running Blue Dream, GG4, CBs1, and DieselFire, this next indoor run.
Pretty stoked to get some indo running again. Couldn't before cuz of the PM running rampant. Getting the place cleaned up nice today and mopped with bleach, so I can take clones, root them, veg them for 2 weeks, and flip.
My plumbing is all backed up so before I get this next run going in the flower room, I need the maintenance man to unclog the kitchen and bathroom sinks and the tub drain.

~star~crash~

^^^ i didn't clean up my rooms like i should have yet ... lol indoor season's already here and i'm still playing catch up from outdoor season

~star~crash~

Home safe 400 miles later and back @ chores ...

Home safe 400 miles later and back @ chores ...

Happy Thanksgiving, star have a safe trip

Happy Thanksgiving brutha !!! safe travels :tiphat:

Happy Turkey Day! Have a safe trip brotha.

the open plug is OG KGB 2.0 , the one in the center is fresh cut from top of the Apical Meristem from Hammers Kush (in the back are 2 Blue Dreams)

picture.php

~star~crash~

i'm coming down with Strep Throat (I fear) ... quite sure my throat is screaming on fire , no fever chills or anything yet , but man i have a hella sore throat ...i can't dab it hurts my throat >> this is bad news...damn ,,,this is why i need to get into edibles , because of situations such as this

OranguTrump

Crotchety Old Crotch
Stir a couple "dabs" into warmed whisky/bourbon & chug

i'm coming down with Strep Throat (I fear) ... quite sure my throat is screaming on fire , no fever chills or anything yet , but man i have a hella sore throat ...i can't dab it hurts my throat >> this is bad news...damn ,,,this is why i need to get into edibles , because of situations such as this

onavelzy

Veteran

If you've got insurance, go by an urgent care clinic and get one of those rapid diagnostic tests. If it's Strep, the antibiotics should be pretty cheap, at least as far as antibiotics go. Strep can go bad in a lot of different ways but if you get on antibiotics early, it's usually very easy to treat.

~star~crash~

Stir a couple "dabs" into warmed whisky/bourbon & chug

LOL, yeah, Bourbon shots. That's a definitely soothing balm for Strep throat. :biggrin:

If you've got insurance, go by an urgent care clinic and get one of those rapid diagnostic tests. If it's Strep, the antibiotics should be pretty cheap, at least as far as antibiotics go. Strep can go bad in a lot of different ways but if you get on antibiotics early, it's usually very easy to treat.

shots of BHO/Bourbon !!!!!:tiphat:

Americangrower

Veteran
You should make some budder, well actually instead of butter use Coconut oil then add it, honey and lemon juice into a cup of tea. It will help and make you feel better. Just throw trim oils and water in crockpot on low over night. Strain and chill it in fridge. Remove oil done..quick an simple.

~star~crash~

You should make some budder, well actually instead of butter use Coconut oil then add it, honey and lemon juice into a cup of tea. It will help and make you feel better. Just throw trim oils and water in crockpot on low over night. Strain and chill it in fridge. Remove oil done..quick an simple.

have you finished consuming that big slab of chocolate you made?:)

~star~crash~

i've got some reversing solution comming & expecting it this week ...i've got the basic principles and strategy understood, but i've not personally done a reversal before ...wish me luck! i want to learn

dansbuds

Retired from the workforce Bullshit
ICMag Donor
Veteran
i've got some reversing solution comming & expecting it this week ...i've got the basic principles and strategy understood, but i've not personally done a reversal before ...wish me luck! i want to learn

talk to hammer if you have any questions .... hes done it numerous times with different products .

~star~crash~

talk to hammer if you have any questions .... hes done it numerous times with different products .

i did PM him (Hammer)10 days ago but did not get a response:puppydoge Doc P knows how to do it as well i might approach him about it ... i just want to talk with someone who has already performed the procedure ..

Status
Not open for further replies.