What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Star Crash's Indoor Grow Show '08

Status
Not open for further replies.

mack 10

Veteran
Very nice. Did you run it yourself? Or have processed?
What system did you use and how long to process.
Hypothetically of course.

~star~crash~

it reduces down to about 2 oz's wax per 400 grams of marijuana...roughly so you need a lot of marijuana to make it worth your while

OvergrowDaWorld

$$ ALONE $$
Veteran
is that even possible? :biggrin: it is because i am View Image

Gorgeous Glue ~star~!
I would recommend stripping/cleaning out all the bottom stuff and small branches cuz she will put out some big, chunky colas and big, dense, round side buds.
The Glue is famous for spitting out ballsacks/nanners (that will pollinate your crop) in those low areas that dont get intense light.
So its a win/win to clean her up alot. If you seen my Glue after cleaning her up, you would gasp. But she stretches alot in flower and loves it when you strip out her under skirt.

~star~crash~

OGDW ...yeah i'm working on her every day ...she's getting nice a bushy & i been concentrating on the the top half of the plant as the arms develope taking a lot of plant material out and letting in light ...she is responding well to the defoliation ... soon i'll work underneath ...i'll try to get new pics up asap shes moving along very quickly :)

Aspenou812

Veteran
Come on Star.... more pictures of the Wax.... a girl need something visual to day dream about.... lol.... we dont need to see the dick dabber though.... lmfao.... let's keep your house of thoughts clean..... hehehehehehehehehehehe

~star~crash~

Give me one slow dance & i'll be yours forever!

Give me one slow dance & i'll be yours forever!

Come on Star.... more pictures of the Wax.... a girl need something visual to day dream about.... lol.... we dont need to see the dick dabber though.... lmfao.... let's keep your house of thoughts clean..... hehehehehehehehehehehe
picture.php

Aspenou812

Veteran

Your such a Sweety.... Wow that looks .... Like something else.... It's amazing you got that down to a science looks like...what flavor is she?...

Ummm well about that dance.... Anytime.... you may have to tap mr Navy on the shoulder.... lol...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_LpnL-RLJrc

Friday Night at a massive country bar this is happening all night long

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w1s7GX8TOvo

Nine ladies and i will be invading the place in search of Tequila...Coronas.... Mescal.... and trying to break the dancefloor.... Learn the steps its fun.... going to be a good time.... For sure.... Cowboy Boots.... yeah i got a couple pairs.... Jeans..... yup... Ohh and Mr Navy is off in a galaxy far far away... Playing pirates... or with them i think... whatever that means... He BETTER Not make me and Little Dove Go to STAR WARS without him.... thats a big deal in my house.... Starwars..... Love it.... JUNKIE I AM... That rosin is good... FML.... Biker thug got me..... Star you ever do a shiver shot?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts