What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Star Crash's Indoor Grow Show '08

Status
Not open for further replies.

~star~crash~

MAYBE A NAP IS IN ORDER TODAY

oops... gonna leave it caps lol

check her out >>> this is Mendo Breath !
picture.php
picture.php

~star~crash~

did i give you the BX6 yet ? thats another one thats in the 30% club

not yet ..remember i'm your north East back up!

I'm about to cut her back so I can flower her Dan... Let me know guys....

What all else is in that club? That we ha e floating round?

nothing you can't get w/ a wink!:biggrin: (i'll reckon)

i got no problems sharing anybody who want's what we have gotta do it in person (but i still want to show off my cuts!) i can't risk sending cuts i'm just super lucky i have a well-connected neighbor

dansbuds

Retired from the workforce Bullshit
ICMag Donor
Veteran
If ya wAnt one let me know... Ill save your buddy a trip to the post office... I owe him a few anyway

i have to go up there anyways Aspen , hes got some GG4 clones for me . plus i have extra BX6's right now .

Aspenou812

Veteran
So what's the diff.... Thin mints... GSC....ogkb2.0... Are they different or what... All these names are running together...

dansbuds

Retired from the workforce Bullshit
ICMag Donor
Veteran
thin mints is the original GSC ... the forum cut of GSC is an S1 from the TM .....OGKB2.0 is an S1 of the forum cut of GSC .... but named after the guy he got the bag from OGKB ....

TM & GSC are both small yielders where the 2.0 is not , its actually a very good yielder !

Aspenou812

Veteran
i could use back ups of the ATW and the UnC99:biggrin: just saying & i have wheels & know how to drive

Im cutting her back too Star.... Ill have plenty.... UNC99 hu.... Start splaining mister.... Unc.... Apparently forgot about me... lmfao.... Hes such a nut...

Last edited:

Aspenou812

Veteran
thin mints is the original GSC ... the forum cut of GSC is an S1 from the TM .....OGKB2.0 is an S1 of the forum cut of GSC .... but named after the guy he got the bag from OGKB ....

TM & GSC are both small yielders where the 2.0 is not , its actually a very good yielder !

So with the thin mints.... you can run like 12 a tray right... and get a decent yield... Thats gotta be some fire right there...

Status
Not open for further replies.