What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

~Star~Crash~ All & Everything

Treetroit City

Moderately Super
Veteran
Looks like there will be jalapeño poppers with tomorrow’s Lions game.

F3E4F5C3-40FB-4F9A-8C82-AACFB3332814.jpeg

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Looks like there will be jalapeño poppers with tomorrow’s Lions game.

View attachment 19066464

Having biscuits and gravy and a fruit salad tonight for dinner.
Pretty typical I don’t have the energy to cook once the day is over so all I can do is slap something together right now it’s gonna be ravioli because it’s ready in three minutes! And then later on something else, but I am already thinking about pie and ice cream

acespicoli

I did :redface: ravioli,then pie & ice cream, and now a chuck eye is under the broiler
Had to knock the dust off my grill yesterday and char some mesquite, used to get chuckeye steaks for 5.99/lb they went up... the chuck roast is the way to go for a bargain. The piece you cut off and slice is still great on the grill, and you get a discount on the chuck eye steak.
4 steaks for the price of a roast. 🤷‍♂️

Glad you posted those the other day had not been feeding my inner carnivore enough.

We used to milk the cow and make home made ice cream with the cream that floats to the top add extra ice cream salt to the cream a little vanilla extract and some sugar, talk about good... been thinking about getting a mini cow:yummy:

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Had to knock the dust off my grill yesterday and char some mesquite, used to get chuckeye steaks for 5.99/lb they went up... the chuck roast is the way to go for a bargain. The piece you cut off and slice is still great on the grill, and you get a discount on the chuck eye steak.
4 steaks for the price of a roast. 🤷‍♂️

Glad you posted those the other day had not been feeding my inner carnivore enough.

We used to milk the cow and make home made ice cream with the cream that floats to the top add extra ice cream salt to the cream a little vanilla extract and some sugar, talk about good... been thinking about getting a mini cow:yummy:
I probably take in too much protein and not enough carbohydrates