What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

~Star~Crash~ All & Everything

blazeoneup

The Helpful One
Chat Moderator
Veteran
Holy cow :oops: I heard of $ 5600 and that was the max I ever heard of.. I think that’s $350 straight up probably could’ve got it
It still doesn't make much sense to me, but it's the truth. I wasn't joking though those was real numbers all day everyday. As with your above example, people were breaking it down like that, making ridiculous numbers ontop of the already ridiculous pillows.

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
It still doesn't make much sense to me, but it's the truth. I wasn't joking though those was real numbers all day everyday.
Totally believe you I’m from Westchester county NY people were really affluent down there.. before marijuana. I used to make my living with a landscape maintenance company and I worked for a lot of rich people that made their livelihood in New York City and had properties they couldn’t even begin to take care of. I think at one point I had 100 accounts, three trucks and six Guatemalans on staff….

blazeoneup

The Helpful One
Chat Moderator
Veteran
very nervous about harvest is this going to even pay for itself?
I have a friend in my area pondering the same thing. I spent about 2k on my outdoor this season all in all. That's not including time and energy. I think I should be able to atleast recover that no doubt. It looks like 20-30 lbs to me, but only time will tell. If I hit over 10 I should be set to recover my investment and have a good stash for the winter.

oldmaninbc

I always rounded my pounds up to 480 g keep coming back for more
If you had the right buyer in BC, they would be taking smuggled lbs down to California, fetching up to $5000.00 for top quality outdoor. People who had property that bordered the border, got away with smuggling for quite awhile. You could sell as much as you could come up with, provided it met the criteria of the time. For instance, all bud in the lb had to look the same, there was a time they would not take smoke that had red hairs and a time when the least amount of hairs was preferable. There was always some kind of trend. A grower really had to keep up with the fads if you wanted top dollar and not have to hang onto your stash.
Oh, and a time when the buds had to be a certain size

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts