What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

~Star~Crash~ All & Everything

Treetroit City

Moderately Super
Veteran
Just had to run over to my other spot and had this cool walking stick on the front door.

407C6965-69E6-4058-8B0F-87C13EA716D6.jpeg

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I have a local friend and he has stood tall and strong throughout the shitty market. He only runs 3/tents with 3000k but he’s very good at it consistently gets indoor that is in demand. He called me yesterday and said MAC#1 is reaching $2000. .. that’s the only thing I could ever possibly possibly possibly inspire me to go back to indoor

oldmaninbc

I have a local friend and he has stood tall and strong throughout the shitty market. He only runs 3/tents with 3000k but he’s very good at it consistently gets indoor that is in demand. He called me yesterday and said MAC#1 is reaching $2000. .. that’s the only thing I could ever possibly possibly possibly inspire me to go back to indoor
I think back to the outdoor I seen being sold wholesale back in the 70s-80s went from $800.00 up to a high of $3,600.00 per lb.

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I think back to the outdoor I seen being sold wholesale back in the 70s-80s went from $800.00 up to a high of $3,600.00 per lb.
Believe it or not by the mid -2000’s specifically 2004 through 2008 I made it all the way up to $4800 a pound on outdoor and indoor I was fishing the same price it didn’t matter only thing that changed was the season... and it would go so quick ! those were the good old days! I’ve been chasing the pot of gold ever since it’s never materialized this is definitely the last season for me out there

blazeoneup

The Helpful One
Chat Moderator
Veteran
Believe it or not by the mid -2000’s specifically 2004 through 2008 I made it all the way up to $4800 a pound on outdoor and indoor I was fishing the same price it didn’t matter only thing that changed was the season... and it would go so quick ! those were the good old days! I’ve been chasing the pot of gold ever since it’s never materialized this is definitely the last season for me out there
That was an era of abundance no doubt. From 2004 - 2008 in my area $6400-$7000 was the norm. There was a time when there wasn't an abundance of supply to meet demands, at that time people would buy you out of smoke if you let them. It was almost like a free for all, if you didn't secure your bag someone would swap it for cash,

Latest posts

Latest posts