What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

~Star~Crash~ All & Everything

Drumskinz

I always rounded my pounds up to 480 g keep coming back for more
Any measuring device out there does not show the exact number of 28.35gm for an ounce…you always see 30gm= 1 ounce…I have always done the same as you Star 480gm to the lb. So if someone got a lb. They would get 26.4 gm of extra weight…almost an extra oz. It did keep ’em comin back…kinda like getting a bakers dozen!!!

Drumskinz

@Drumskinz … what’s up ⬆️ :) are you busy with the band? How is the garden?
We were suppose to play Sept.7th but got rained out and we had a wedding cancellation on Sept.28th…now we are off til Oct.5th…garden is definitely winding down…got over 300 bulbs of garlic stored and in a couple weeks plants all the largest cloves I can for next year…harvested over 250 white, yellow and red onions…still have to bring in all my varieties of sweet and hot peppers…froze 6 qts. of thick big mama paste tomato sauce…couple days ago the wife and I made 11 qts. od Dilly Beans…today I‘ve got a table full of beefmaster and big beef tomatoes I’m gonna turn into tomato juice…this Wednesday my kimchi will be 6 weeks in the water sealed crock and I’ll put them in pint mason jars and store in the fridge…We had a pork roast and sauerkraut the other day for dinner…the sauerkraut was from last year that had been refrigerated…still tasted awesome…still got to make this year’s kraut and make some hot red salsa and some salsa verde (the green kind with tomatillos)…Chunky’s got a bunch of tomatillos too so we may join forces on that…yeaterday I did feed my weed plants…they are putting their girth on…I’ll get some pix up soon

Treetroit City

Moderately Super
Veteran
Score!!!!!!
Sure was! Only $250 per tank/stand. New would’ve been around $600 not to mention shipping which is where you really get screwed.
I did have to rent a Uhaul box truck however and will be making a three hour round trip tomorrow to go get them.
They were being used as fermenters for a beer brewer so should be good and clean.
I was a little hesitant about grabbing them all but I know I would have no problems at all selling them at a little profit should I need to.

Treetroit City

Moderately Super
Veteran
6 foot tall GDP that will be getting a bunch of cuts taken from her.

85AD72C2-F458-4AE5-BEDA-04F528AD79B3.jpeg

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Here’s some cool trivia

Jimi Hendrix Onstage, Forest Hills, NY, 1967​

Photograph
By Jerry Schatzberg
About the image
Jimi Hendrix strikes a pensive expression as he prepares to perform in front of the crowd at the Forest Hills Tennis Stadium in Queens in July, 1967. The Jimi Hendrix Experience was the opening act for a number of dates for The Monkees. Some say this was an odd pairing, but The Experience had only just debuted in the US to a live audience at Monterey Pop and this series of concerts allowed them much-needed exposure.
IMG_3594.jpeg

Sub24ox7

I am fixing him up a new vivarium now. Got 6 (4 foot uv 12% reptile bulbs) for this t5 fixture and a 630 watt cmh will have a couple plants around his enclosure. Then finally ceramic heater bulbs by the uv fluorescent bulbs at one end leaving the other end cooler so he can thermoregulate.
IMG_5845.jpeg
IMG_5846.jpeg
IMG_5847.jpeg

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran

Latest posts

Latest posts