What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

~Star~Crash~ All & Everything

oldmaninbc

That’s a good idea. I’m sick of the broiler at the moment.
I like a marinade providing the meat does not sit in the marinade for a long time, a couple or three hours is it.
Do you have a favorite marinade? I like soy sauce and oil. Some like to marinade for 8-12 hours, I find it makes it too strong in taste, but it sure tenderizes the steak.

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I like a marinade providing the meat does not sit in the marinade for a long time, a couple or three hours is it.
Do you have a favorite marinade? I like soy sauce and oil. Some like to marinade for 8-12 hours, I find it makes it too strong in taste, but it sure tenderizes the steak.
I also enjoy soy based marinades it’s a good idea you got me thinking

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Check this out. This plant is completely freaking me in a very positive way. It’s a three-way …Headband/Nevils Haze/Tom Hill Haze
345486DF-8261-4B6E-A39A-C602FA449659.jpeg
0979FEDD-31BE-4AF5-A40B-B5E3CA1A0D31.jpeg
54A29701-89AF-4149-B8CB-D5DABEE9DC23.jpeg
41428DF3-221D-437E-AD4C-478FC345571D.jpeg

Treetroit City

Moderately Super
Veteran
I do soy sauce, oil and pineapple juice for skirt steak/fajitas. Delicious.

Morning all.