What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

~Star~Crash~ All & Everything

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
They are dual citizens - we have them here as well. Fewer each year unfortunately as the larger blacks and greys shove them out. They only live around pine trees.
I grew up in North Stamford Connecticut. I remember a very good size population of the black squirrels, and I also recall there was kind of a species war between the black and the gray squirrels with the gray squirrels, extremely hostile, and eventually pushed down the population Of the black squirrels…. I guess squirrels have prejudice.

Lester Beans

Frequent Flyer
Veteran
Good looking turkeys! I bet the farm lawn is a growing. Grass is jumping up around here.

Wifey cooking Peruvian Chicken, fresh dug red potatoes, tomato salad, sweet corn for din din.

Doggo and I went for a stroll and now sitting outside enjoying a fine Märzen waiting patiently for said victuals..

Forecasted is 10 more days of heavenly weather! 80 day 60 night. Perfection

Sub24ox7

IMG_5753.jpeg
IMG_5754.jpeg
IMG_5748.jpeg

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Good looking turkeys! I bet the farm lawn is a growing. Grass is jumping up around here.

Wifey cooking Peruvian Chicken, fresh dug red potatoes, tomato salad, sweet corn for din din.

Doggo and I went for a stroll and now sitting outside enjoying a fine Märzen waiting patiently for said victuals..

Forecasted is 10 more days of heavenly weather! 80 day 60 night. Perfection
watering twice a day and it’ll put some chest on your hair.. I’m definitely stronger working those marijuana muscles

Latest posts

Latest posts