What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

~Star~Crash~ All & Everything

Loriented

1000013574.jpg
1000013573.jpg

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran

Addison NY Cannafest this Saturday with my friends Dead tribute and other bands at MOE-Town.

Come smoke Kush with Chunky you dead freaks!

It was sunny then got windy cloudy as a front blew in then the sky just started gushing water. It’s been like this on and off. Seems like for a while now & wish “they” would turn off the darn spigots up there …

Ganoderma

Hydronaut
Mentor
Veteran
its been maybe 20 years since I grew any plants outdoors.

My first plants I grew outside, I was amazed and shocked that the males where starting to flower in the middle of August. I wasn't expecting anything to start until September back then, now we all know the males start popping off first.

I should be able to start smelling all the local home grows in about month, when taking walks.

Loriented

The Joseph E. Ibberson Conservation Area - In 1962, Joe began buying land to create a tree farm on which he practiced various forms of forest management. On December 9, 1998, Joseph E. Ibberson donated the land to the commonwealth. The stated purpose of the donation was to “recognize the need of people for healthful recreation and a place where they can learn about the environment on which they depend for quality of life.” It became the first conservation area in the Pennsylvania Bureau of State Parks. Upon Joe’s death, an additional 450 acres of land were donated to the conservation area.