What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

~Star~Crash~ All & Everything

Chunkypigs

passing the gas
Veteran
Not headband X’s & not automatics bro .. what’s up with you? >>> all from seeds BEANZ sent me …it’s legit you sound skeptical, or something so should come take a look for yourself …we’re looking at 10 days of sunshine here …
just busting balls, they are finishing in August from the looks of things which is way better than the "Quicks" that legal farmers here are running that mostly finish after the best clones I run.

what was the cross in the early plants from Beanz? were they regs or fems?

I'm supposed to be passing your way tomorrow but probably no time to stop, long drive...

Sub24ox7

IMG_5505.jpeg
IMG_5504.jpeg
Congo x sweet skunk and sour livers are recovering from leaf septoria. Both have small flower formation starting.

Sub24ox7

I took all the lower infected leaves off and sprayed with dr zymes and then sprayed a few days later with regalia. Idk they are getting greener again and I don’t see new infection.. will see… also had to use some spinosad, lots of bugs here.. budworms, caterpillars, and aphids.

The leaf septoria came in with all the excessive rain at the end of July.. killed one plant completely.

Last edited:

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
have a lot of seeds from different people in refrigerator. These came to me from Australia. Almost everything I’m growing out there this year is from remarkably few seed packs.

Latest posts

Latest posts