What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Tom Hill Haze

exoticrobotic

Neville's haze black packets at the time.

Nevils Haze F1s were never sold in black packs that I am aware of, Nevil sold seed to Greenhouse seeds on consignment but in 97 the year NH was breed Shanti started Mr Nice seed and seed was sold through there and the NH seed were sold in yellow paper Mr Nice branded seed packets.

After the yellow came the blue paper packs, then came the Mylar type packs.

you are correct, my terrible memory.

i bought that seedsman haze seeds exactly the time when Nevilles haze went from yellow to blue packets, there were no more yellow packets apart from the walkabout available in the uk.

willydread

Dread & Alive
Veteran

Nevils Haze F1s were never sold in black packs that I am aware of, Nevil sold seed to Greenhouse seeds on consignment but in 97 the year NH was breed Shanti started Mr Nice seed and seed was sold through there and the NH seed were sold in yellow paper Mr Nice branded seed packets.

It could be "black label"?
I remember it on weed magazine looong time ago....

GrandpaMillenial

You can achieve very good results indoors if you follow basic rules, example a good exhaust and a good intake of fresh air good air movement (fans) and keep the flowering Sativa flowers as far away from the light intercity as you can.

The veg cycle and up until they start to flower the more light the better, once they start to flower that changes.

I think a light mover would also be a great idea, never used one my self.

lol i been preaching that light mover concept! I gotta figure out how to do it with LED’s and i think we are gonna experimence a big move forward with indoor sativa gardening.

Old Uncle Ben

Here's a harvested TFD O. Haze topped to 4 main colas, grown indoors for ya'll who are having trouble controlling the height. I actually double topped to create a "short", very bushy plant.

haze_topped_3times2_7.jpg

Haze male showing the main scaffold branches aka 4 main colas aka "trunks" post harvest.

hazemale_destroyed1_25.jpg

UB

GrandpaMillenial

exactly limey,
it can be 35 degrees celcius outdoors , with direct sun beating down on the plants ,
, but with good airflow and mulched soil with the right amount of moisture etc ,
the plants are perfectly happy ,, but the same may not be true indoors at the same temps ,
in pots etc ..
the spectrums of indoor lighting and the direct sun is not the same as you have mentioned,
but of course the sunlight is much stronger intensity than the indoor lights ... particularly in tropical settings ..

I think part of the problem is the light manufacturers use “curve rounding” to display the actual wavelengths emitted whereas the led’s are actually hitting tight little clusters of light frequencies.

They show you this

IMG_1819.jpeg

but deeper dive will show you the specific led’s hit more like this
IMG_1820.jpeg

keeping my HLG Rspecs at a vegatative height of almost 24 inches allowed my lumbos to do this indoors
IMG_0718.jpeg

GrandpaMillenial

Here's a harvested TFD O. Haze topped to 4 main colas, grown indoors for ya'll who are having trouble controlling the height. I actually double topped to create a "short", very bushy plant.

View attachment 19065121

Haze male showing the main scaffold branches aka 4 main colas aka "trunks" post harvest.

View attachment 19065122

UB

i think my training style is based off of something you specifically posted like 20 years ago when i was a just a lurker growing in an illegal situation, so thanks for that uncle ben

GrandpaMillenial

Someone posted this on reddit yesterday. I hope its real lol
IMG_1821.jpeg

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
If we are using the 5% that is suggested no one will find a good plant in a pack of seeds. Tom has said is more like 3% which has much worse odds..
10-5%=0.5..
100-5%=5

IME these numbers are probably accurate. The numbers tell us quality in haze is not easy to find. I think that's the reason Toms packs have 100 seeds.

Last edited:

Raco

secretion engineer
ICMag Donor
Veteran

Ok :biggrin:
My worst seed pack ever...

IMG_20240912_170344.jpg

IMG_20240912_170401.jpg