~Star~Crash~ All & Everything

Loriented

1000012519.jpg
So, honey re-veg'd this Romaine lettuce

Treetroit City

Moderately Super
Veteran
No, not the shiny one:)

My wife was given a couple of bulbs and the 2 of them are in the photo, the other is tiny and hard to see. I have never grown a flowering plant from a bulb. This plant is suffering severely and in need of a fix promptly.

I have cal/mag I could try it.
I was just pulling your leg, sorry. I’m not sure what is going on with it to be honest but hopefully someone here can give you some insight.

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Almost had a catastrophe mowed over some baby bunnies in a tiny little rabbits nest, just slightly submerged in the ground I triple checked, scared the shit out of them. They’re hunkered down. I don’t know where the mother is. I hope she comes back. I’d a been beside myself, if I hurt them.

OG_NoMan

Not Veteran
if only there was a way to plant native grasses and wildflowers to create more wildlife friendly areas for them to live in:sneaky:
I do my part. I have at least 2 families of bunnies living on my property. I talk to them every day so they're used to my voice. It has worked as they will let me get as close as 5 foot before they will run. I love watching the babies chase each other through my plants in the mornings like they just smoked some crack. My wife and I get a kick out of it. They are also fun to watch eat the clover in my yard with their little nibles 😂. Chipmunks on the other hand don't live very long at my house 😉.

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I do my part. I have at least 2 families of bunnies living on my property. I talk to them every day so they're used to my voice. It has worked as they will let me get as close as 5 foot before they will run. I love watching the babies chase each other through my plants in the mornings like they just smoked some crack. My wife and I get a kick out of it. They are also fun to watch eat the clover in my yard with their little nibles 😂. Chipmunks on the other hand don't live very long at my house 😉.
alvin!
1719445216152.jpeg

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
if only there was a way to plant native grasses and wildflowers to create more wildlife friendly areas for them to live in:sneaky:
Wouldn’t you know it? It was in the one tiny little area that I let go where the nest located …yikes
There’s a lot of action here with the birds and the squirrels ..most of the cottontailsI don’t see too much, but they are here they’re just better at hiding.

Latest posts

Latest posts