What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

~Star~Crash~ All & Everything

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
chocolate thai x positronics haze

chocfunk2-jpg.19034196

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Today was much less frenetic then yesterday :) Experimented with some 24” by half inch steel rebar $5 per piece & led me down the right path ... They pound in very easy with just a hammer All told economically as well It’s a time-consuming process but I’m pretty hopeful they are secured and set ..Many more to go View attachment 19034175 View attachment 19034176 View attachment 19034178 View attachment 19034179 View attachment 19034180
three points of tie down will be far more secure

Loriented

I so wish I would hit the lottery
.Once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to own Chessee Island, a serene 4.4-acre haven nestled in the Susquehanna River of northern Dauphin County. This idyllic property, now on the market for only the second time in the past 140 years, offers a rare chance to own a piece of history. Preserving its natural beauty, Chessee Island boasts old growth timber, untouched by saw or ax. As a unique offering, all mineral rights convey with the property, adding to its allure. This is not just an acquisition; it's an opportunity to own both peace of mind and a piece of history. Seize the moment to make Chessee Island your very own sanctuary in the heart of the Susquehanna River.

Lotto

Most everything I use for growing outdoors has been purchased at farm auctions. Repurposed or re-rigged there always is a way to use metal, wire and rod. So it kills me to see you paying that for rebar. Buy long lengths and cut down with metal cutting discs attached to an angle grinder.
I think the rebar tent stakes will hold for a while but the holes will begin to wallow out. Yes, tubing for tie outs to protect the plant tissue.

Flower, don't get frustrated, your plants are fine. Most of us would love the opportunity for a full sun outdoor grow. You have not bitten off more than you can chew and all will work out.

Ganoderma

Hydronaut
Mentor
Veteran
Closer to their closing date they may even go up to 75% off on stuff. But the better stuff will most likely already be gone. Last shop here, when they reach the 75% off had lots and lots of pots left of various sizes.

I meant to say, towards the end of their closing date, like about a week out... they may increase the discount to 75%. That last store had lots of pots of various sizes left.

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I so wish I would hit the lottery
.Once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to own Chessee Island, a serene 4.4-acre haven nestled in the Susquehanna River of northern Dauphin County. This idyllic property, now on the market for only the second time in the past 140 years, offers a rare chance to own a piece of history. Preserving its natural beauty, Chessee Island boasts old growth timber, untouched by saw or ax. As a unique offering, all mineral rights convey with the property, adding to its allure. This is not just an acquisition; it's an opportunity to own both peace of mind and a piece of history. Seize the moment to make Chessee Island your very own sanctuary in the heart of the Susquehanna River.
How much are they asking?

Latest posts

Latest posts