What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

~Star~Crash~ All & Everything

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Stakes can be annoying sometimes but less annoying than broken plants.
Got my sustenance
041F3E01-FDA3-4905-ACDA-3C0DB47B38D0.jpeg

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Yeah best to just let the plants lay gently on the ground while the storm rolls through. Thankfully there wasn't hail or tornadoes. Wind was high here with tornado warnings to the north monday night.

Glad you got the plants staked. Looks great, should work well. Count it as training. Sometimes things don't go right, but at least you learn something. Maybe the plants will branch more! :smoke:

Sativa Candy Chunk

full

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Yeah best to just let the plants lay gently on the ground while the storm rolls through. Thankfully there wasn't hail or tornadoes. Wind was high here with tornado warnings to the north monday night.

Glad you got the plants staked. Looks great, should work well. Count it as training. Sometimes things don't go right, but at least you learn something. Maybe the plants will branch more! :smoke:

Sativa Candy Chunk

full
Looks nice 👍 it’s gonna be a good patch for you… I’m sure much calmer today Feel like I’m back in control. All I need is some cooperative weather and I’ll get the rest those secured down and set ..from then on in its maintenance.

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thanks, going to be a great patch this year. Full canopy!

I bet that was pretty stressful when that storm was rolling in. I guess they are ready to hold up the weight now, good support for each plant that way! Could even do a rebar right through the rootball, but have to be careful not to damage any main roots.

I used to work at a native tree and shrub nursery. WE used RootTrapper fabric bags. We had them down in pots in the ground. Thats the other option. Dig out holes with a skid steer augar and put a larger container in there, then you can drop in your plant and grow them out without them falling over. Also keeps rootzone cooler.
Pot in pot system is what its called.