What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

~Star~Crash~ All & Everything

Ganoderma

Hydronaut
Mentor
Veteran
Now that is a regal looking fella. Maine Coon?

Star I can’t imagine dealing with that on that scale. I know the feeling when my solo cups get to tall and top heavy in veg and all it takes is for me to brush against one wrong and it’s like a domino effect and they all go falling one after the other.
I’ll admit I’ve thrown plants across the room before in my frustration. Drop kicked a few in my day too.
I’m actually dealing with that very situation right now. I just don’t have an adequately sized veg room.

Solo cups..... Speaking of

Roots coming out of the cutting's cups 020.JPG

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
That’s some good ideas from you yesterday I’m going to experiment out there. I need to purchase 2 foot half inch segments of rebar and use them as stakes to secure the plants in a triangulation fashion… I cannot bear the thought of pounding all those 5 foot garden stakes in the ground. These might go in easier and still do the job.

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
are you kidding me Starcrash?

I mean...

I mixed casey jones/sour diesel resin with resin of NhzPositronicshz and woah! ultimate effect! I mean are you kidding me?

it is little anxious, but then I can get super high? I mean you cant get super high without little anxiety...

and those who get paranoid on such weed, I have message to you. DON'T BE PARANOID!

hahahaha but I think that mostly it is not paranoia, it is hysteria

peace in soul

but yeah some car just goes around and I peeked from window. like it is important to know who is that... LOL dont be paranoid folks! hahhahahha

Ganoderma

Hydronaut
Mentor
Veteran
Grow store is having a 50% off sale before they shut off the lights for good.
Thinking about going and buying them outta boost.

I'm assuming a local store... Buy, buy, buy! If you got the money, it's time to stock up on stuff and maybe some extra equipment. Oh if they have bulbs, if you still run what they have, or maybe an extra spare in the event you decide to fire up an old ballast and light.

I've shopped several hydrostore's going out of biz sales.... and there is always stuff I wish I had gotten...

Closer to their closing date they may even go up to 75% off on stuff. But the better stuff will most likely already be gone. Last shop here, when they reach the 75% off had lots and lots of pots left of various sizes.

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Today was much less frenetic then yesterday :) Experimented with some 24” by half inch steel rebar $5 per piece & led me down the right path ... They pound in very easy with just a hammer All told economically as well It’s a time-consuming process but I’m pretty hopeful they are secured and set ..Many more to go
5251CA18-D84D-48CC-86A1-69311688C4CB.jpeg
B8ED6169-7FE9-42FD-AC72-28616E80EFC8.jpeg
8A707B47-9829-460B-ADB7-F0547BF8E689.jpeg
2B9326F0-C0E7-46AD-A6B6-77DFB9EAD657.jpeg
757D7E3A-D967-478F-9D44-C317A6BEAAAA.jpeg