What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

~Star~Crash~ All & Everything

Treetroit City

Moderately Super
Veteran
Old Dutch Passion Blueberry been around the Detroit area for over a decade.

244A69C9-AE0C-4A68-857B-07F175D35771.jpeg
1AA01429-30E1-4A86-8ECC-C36953B72A36.jpeg

tobedetermined

Premium user
ICMag Donor
So, I guess some days you do get to smile. :)

We braved Toronto’s rain tsunami on Tuesday – which I would rate as a 7/10 Florida rain storm and I have driven in a couple of 9s down there ;) – to get to our designated hospital for a CAT scan with contrast. Yeah, this was the big one that my wife had been dreading. Success or failure? Yes or no? Live or die?

We went back today for the results. A doctor . . . who seemed to be half the age of my own kids . . . told us that she is cancer free. The next scan is in 6 months.

Exhale . . . :greenstars:

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran

We braved Toronto’s rain tsunami on Tuesday – which I would rate as a 7/10 Florida rain storm and I have driven in a couple of 9s down there ;) – to get to our designated hospital for a CAT scan with contrast. Yeah, this was the big one that my wife had been dreading. Success or failure? Yes or no? Live or die?

We went back today for the results. A doctor . . . who seemed to be half the age of my own kids . . . told us that she is cancer free. The next scan is in 6 months.

Yeah, you can take time to breathe. This is good news. I know you’ve both been through the wringer.

oldmaninbc

That is very good news, I hope this gives both of you time to think and do something besides thinking about cancer.

Latest posts

Latest posts