What's new

~Star~Crash~ All & Everything

Ur Humbl Nr8tor

Veteran
Put some Franks red hot on that stuff I put it on everything
Franks is kind of like baby’s tears to me and that’s when I had my smell sense.

I’ll cold rep these guys. Ridiculously hot and with flavor if you can Nancy up.

Treetroit City

Moderately Super
Veteran
New run is all tucked in and ready to go!
From right to left:
Blue Nerds
Sunset Sherbet
Chimera #4

BE627E12-B9AA-42C0-BED8-A4FAABF1DD85.jpeg

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
It might just be a day off from landscaping chores, which is a very broad category. gonna go food shopping and pack up on the groceries… was pissed off yesterday out in the back fucking yard in the village, mowing, wet grass, making a huge mess. I can’t keep up with the lawn John Deere stalling on a sale…. just disregarding cultivation I could literally spend all my time doing maintenance outside.

OG_NoMan

Not Veteran
It might just be a day off from landscaping chores, which is a very broad category. gonna go food shopping and pack up on the groceries… was pissed off yesterday out in the back fucking yard in the village, mowing, wet grass, making a huge mess. I can’t keep up with the lawn John Deere stalling on a sale…. just disregarding cultivation I could literally spend all my time doing maintenance outside.
Could you go to Home depot to get your lawn mower? You have a truck to bring it home and they will help you load it. Good luck :rasta:

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Could you go to Home depot to get your lawn mower? You have a truck to bring it home and they will help you load it. Good luck :rasta:
Want to get it from them with their service plan so on so forth
John Deere is a year behind on delivering equipment. We have been waiting since September for ours.

With the frequent rains the grass is out of control. I can't keep up. Looks like a cut alfalfa field. My backyard in knee high. Gonna need the bush hog.
I’ve been bugging the sales guy since May 20 no not as long as you’ve been waiting
Yeah, that looks like a geranium flower. Any leaf pics?

Treetroit City

Moderately Super
Veteran
Envy that room I wish it was mine :redface: I’m afraid to build one for myself
Well if it makes you feel any better that room can’t even pay my bills anymore. That used to be my pure profit room now it just helps pay the bills but doesn’t quite cover them. I need three rooms going to have any savings at the end of the day.
Really just need to get more turned to rosin to potentially double what I’m getting. Flower is dead.

Latest posts

Latest posts