What's new

~Star~Crash~ All & Everything

bigtacofarmer

Veteran
@bigtacofarmer I can't imagine going 11.5 weeks without smoking. Glad you passed everything including the drug test (I am gonna assume you passed the drug part or it's broken 😉). Good luck with the new job!
Crazy but it's been easy this time. Smoking was becoming redundant. I was having a strong feeling of been there done that. And the few times I wanted to smoke I luckily have a few trips up my sleeve. If you know what I mean.

Lester Beans

Frequent Flyer
Veteran
I remember being at a job interview and the guy says we will need a drug test of course. I said ok, you first. Guy was baffled. I said if you don't trust me to do the work I don't trust you to pay me. We will both do one. Hahaha blew his wig back with that one.

No.... definitely did not get that job 😂

RoostaPhish

Veteran
Doing good just saw him last week in Detroit. Working with Rare Dankness still. One of the few real life friends I’ve met thru this site.
That's great, I was gonna chat with him next time I saw him. Grabbed a pack of flo og, and not one cracked. Looked like they had already cracked or tried to pop in the pack before I got them. Not like it's his fault or anything, just figured since we know each other. Not really something I'm that concerned about so never reached out.

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
IMG_3042.jpeg