What's new

~Star~Crash~ All & Everything

Sub24ox7

IMG_4628.jpeg

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Vape weed, occasional mushroom trip. Excercise daily, not overdoing it anymore. Usually 2to 4 miles a day lifting every other day.

lifted on and off hit decent few yrs back been procrastinating bout getting back into to it just gotta do it
6 miles at least on work days plus up to a ton of weights a day!
yup,i get motha f'in paid to move dat iron baby!

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
three headband/haze two of them showing flowering and they’re a little confused right now. super short critical night length? . I wasn’t expecting that from the hazy looking # one ..my fav is the #2 “the prima donna” is performing beautifully, big plant so far

Last edited:

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Was seriously actually getting nervous surveying how I had things spread out on the pallets realizing it’s only the beginning of June & long season ahead I have way too many plants I remember the shit I went through last year with only 34

Ur Humbl Nr8tor

Veteran
IMG_7787.jpeg

49 cells of new-ness. Had one Tom’s Posi jump ship from the tweezers. Let’s see.

IMG_7793.jpeg
IMG_7792.jpeg

4 green bins full plus these two piles. Dent like to remove all the ice plant I’ve got in the grove.

IMG_7794.jpeg

Chicken bowl. If not for feeding my kids, not sure I’d spend an hour to cook. No smell or taste. Might as well eat a dog shit pop tart.