What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

~Star~Crash~ All & Everything

tobedetermined

Premium user
ICMag Donor
Done. It was a major relief not to have to drive to the cancer clinic today. I am certainly glad that we are both retired because commuting in this city has become unbearable.

And it seems TomTom agrees: Toronto ranked third worst in the world for time stuck in traffic While I may question these results, I can certainly attest that driving here is not for the meek.

oldmaninbc

One of the photos I took on this sunny day.
1717196047043.jpeg

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Livestock

I use to rent a home on a beef ranch and would help out part time to pay for rent. We had trenches of corn silage to feed the cattle.
Some of the larger dairy farms pack that silage down under monstrous mounds with loaders then wrap the top with plastic and hold it all down with old tires spaced out all over it …peel open a corner and start scooping it out when needed

Drumskinz

Didn't knew you have a turtle, it's cute. :pimp3:

I found this little thing today on a forest road, just shook his head a little but never moved it's body when i touched with a piece of wood. Poor thing. 🥺

View attachment 19010670 View attachment 19010671
I’m thinkin it’s a downy woodpecker…I’ve got one that is my alarm clock just about every morning around 6am…pecking on my shed’s metal roof…prolly trying to attract a mate
IMG_0078.jpeg

Latest posts

Latest posts