What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Sittin in my shed....

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
Burn em!

The local scrappers are selecting certain pallets for resale, but the problem is that they only want a specific type. The local shops are relieved to see someone taking them away only to realize that they just cherry picked some and didn't bother with the others.

I've considered taking the pallets that the scrappers leave just to help. The plan would be a bonfire. I just hope that I don't have to see law enforcement. People are paranoid about fires around here.

Sometimes I really miss the country.

mr.brunch

Veteran
Burn em!

The local scrappers are selecting certain pallets for resale, but the problem is that they only want a specific type. The local shops are relieved to see someone taking them away only to realize that they just cherry picked some and didn't bother with the others.

I've considered taking the pallets that the scrappers leave just to help. The plan would be a bonfire. I just hope that I don't have to see law enforcement. People are paranoid about fires around here.

Sometimes I really miss the country.
I think that will be the plan … a good bonfire to welcome the autumn and winter :greenstars:

armedoldhippy

Veteran
1724964886680.png

mr.brunch

Veteran
Well we got him out of hospital this week, definitely a lot better than previously but we got to keep an eye on him… he won’t ask for help even when he really needs it.
He’s been left with erythrodermic psoriasis and a heart condition which may need surgery… can’t be treated with immune suppression for psoriasis because of the heart plus it attacked his liver and pancreas… also now having to inject insulin due to that… poor fucker.

I managed to get my lemonade og plants trimmed yesterday and the tent bleached last night as I have his plants I rescued (they’ve been in the garden since I saved them, now at 4 weeks flower) which I will get in the tent today at some point.
It’s all go :tiphat:

buzzmobile

Veteran
Well we got him out of hospital this week, definitely a lot better than previously but we got to keep an eye on him… he won’t ask for help even when he really needs it.
He’s been left with erythrodermic psoriasis and a heart condition which may need surgery… can’t be treated with immune suppression for psoriasis because of the heart plus it attacked his liver and pancreas… also now having to inject insulin due to that… poor fucker.

I managed to get my lemonade og plants trimmed yesterday and the tent bleached last night as I have his plants I rescued (they’ve been in the garden since I saved them, now at 4 weeks flower) which I will get in the tent today at some point.
Tough duty, @mr.brunch . You are a good friend.

Cuddles

great to hear he´s doing better again :) So good of you to take care of his plants as well. Do you know which strains he´s chosen ?
👍

mr.brunch

Veteran
great to hear he´s doing better again :) So good of you to take care of his plants as well. Do you know which strains he´s chosen ?
👍
Yes mate, they are gorilla cake from @Seeds Mafia - I germinated them then vegged & shaped them for 7 weeks, repotted them at his place for him and the poor sod only managed to get through a week flower.
They had to spend 2.5 weeks in my garden (through questionable weather) was lucky it was late August really. Now they’re at 4 weeks and safely in the tent… just got to keep the gorilla haze going until they are done ✔️
I’ll get a photo later

Cuddles

Yes mate, they are gorilla cake from @Seeds Mafia - I germinated them then vegged & shaped them for 7 weeks, repotted them at his place for him and the poor sod only managed to get through a week flower.
They had to spend 2.5 weeks in my garden (through questionable weather) was lucky it was late August really. Now they’re at 4 weeks and safely in the tent… just got to keep the gorilla haze going until they are done ✔️
I’ll get a photo later
thanks, I just checked their website to learn about the strain. It does sound like a really good medical and daytime strain and perhaps I should give it a try too :)

for anyone else interested here´s a link

The description says it smells like coffe, can you confirm this yet?

mr.brunch

Veteran
thanks, I just checked their website to learn about the strain. It does sound like a really good medical and daytime strain and perhaps I should give it a try too :)

for anyone else interested here´s a link

The description says it smells like coffe, can you confirm this yet?
I did one in the seeds mafia competition last year and it was like medicinal candy, very resinous 👍
This was at day 44
1725796323644.jpeg