What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Sittin in my shed....

Cuddles

I did one in the seeds mafia competition last year and it was like medicinal candy, very resinous 👍
This was at day 44
View attachment 19062343
looks really great. It´s much larger than I had expected too. How many times did you top it and how long after planting?
Did you actually notice the coffee scent it´s said to have? If it doesn´t smell too much of weed it could be a decent choice for a balcony grow :)

mr.brunch

Veteran
looks really great. It´s much larger than I had expected too. How many times did you top it and how long after planting?
Did you actually notice the coffee scent it´s said to have? If it doesn´t smell too much of weed it could be a decent choice for a balcony grow :)
She was topped twice, at the third node then again at the next.. vegged in total for about 6.5 weeks…. Only grew one which smelled very fruity and medicinal so I can’t say about the coffee smell (only one I’ve had smelled of that was seedsman bubba kush)
Stank to high heaven so not a stealth strain

mr.brunch

Veteran
So far today it’s been cold this morning, then sunny and warm, then it rained and now it’s hailstones…. My little gorilla haze are taking a beating 😱

mr.brunch

Veteran
Our apple tree has finally given us a useful amount of fruit 🥳
First couple of years it was a couple of apples only, then it got badly damaged in stormy weather so had to be cut right back.
Now it’s twice my height and giving some lovely fruit
IMG_4128.jpeg

Mrs B made a very good apple strudel today, just had some covered in custard…. Bloody lovely I must say, even better when you’ve grown the fruit 👍👍
IMG_4126.jpeg

IMG_4127.jpeg

mr.brunch

Veteran
Got the damn flu or some kind of virus anyway.
Little miss b came home from school Friday with a sore throat and it developed from there, she’s been pretty sick over the weekend then last night I was aching all over and couldn’t sleep, hot then freezing cold, muscles all doing the stretchy flu thing … I was up at 4:30 as no point staying in bed.
Tonight I have had some painkillers and half a 5mg diazepam, and after a joint I’m hoping I’ll sleep 💤

mr.brunch

Veteran
what, no earthquakes or volcanoes ?....yet, lol. :oops:
Luckily not… it seems the weather has settled down again, quite warm now for the time of year… seems set fair for the rest of the week so hopefully I’ll get some garden work done tomorrow if I’m feeling better.
Little miss is back to school tomorrow so I’ll be able to get some bits done 👍

Nearly dark here, only 7:50pm … autumn is on the march… my favourite season
IMG_4132.jpeg

armedoldhippy

Veteran
i guess i shouldn't joke about earthquakes OR volcanoes any more. places here that normally don't have earthquakes ARE having them, and volcanoes are acting up everywhere, it seems like. might as well brace ourselves for the plague of locusts next...maybe another potato famine...or... :unsure: