What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Shiva Grows

shiva82

the final nail in the coffin was when i was spending time on my hands and knees trying to save the crops every day , while my mate prioritised his golf swing . i like to piss around swinging golf clubs too but golf is golf, it is not important . haha

strain_hunter

the final nail in the coffin was when i was spending time on my hands and knees trying to save the crops every day , while my mate prioritised his golf swing . i like to piss around swinging golf clubs too but golf is golf, it is not important . haha
Stiff upper lip and keep going, as the Danes say.

I also got to know different types of people during my voluntary work. One is the one who is constantly coming up with ideas and likes to get other people involved. He pretends to be equally involved in the work, but in reality he always pulls himself out and while he's at it, he spins new ideas and thinks about who he can involve in new projects. Lots of ideas but no long-term commitment.

shiva82

I also got to know different types of people during my voluntary work. One is the one who is constantly coming up with ideas and likes to get other people involved. He pretends to be equally involved in the work, but in reality he always pulls himself out and while he's at it, he spins new ideas and thinks about who he can involve in new projects. Lots of ideas but no long-term commitment.
gets you excited about possibilities and has no intention of attempting anything they speak of .

also , somewhat of an 'askhole' . they ask questions but never listen to the answer

shiva82

yeah. very similar. he is good for a week. a million miles an hour all in to start with , and then zero care a day later . haha

shiva82

my year is only small. 3m x 3 m x 2 m grow space ... i need to renovate it all , replace some timber , and i have decided to cover it and make it into a large open sided greenhouse . it is already set for vertical growing , and has overhead trellis . i will fit in that zone more than enough for myself without any hassle

shiva82

i removed the dwarf pheno of silver soar from the loft of doom tent and spread out the remaining three silver soar of similar size . the dwarf one can be hidden easily so can be grow with the silver sudanese. i pruned the silver sudanese and bent her over . boveda kid style

Attachments

• IMG_2720.JPG
    IMG_2720.JPG
    2.2 MB · Views: 10
  • IMG_2721.JPG
    IMG_2721.JPG
    3 MB · Views: 9
  • IMG_2724.JPG
    IMG_2724.JPG
    2.8 MB · Views: 8
  • IMG_2727.JPG
    IMG_2727.JPG