What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Shiva Grows

shiva82

What are you working on in there?
silver soar , and silver sudanese ..... during my recent tests i really enjoyed the silver soar plant i had , that much i thought i would hunt a nice keeper female to grow and smoke. i also grew a supersudanese single female that i enjoyed , and i thought maybe the silver sudanese could be even better , so basically this round i grew silver soars and silver sudanese , and cloned and kept my favourites , and now i'm flowering them all and waiting to see which ones are worth growing again . they both share the same mother silverhashplant .

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
silver soar , and silver sudanese ..... during my recent tests i really enjoyed the silver soar plant i had , that much i thought i would hunt a nice keeper female to grow and smoke. i also grew a supersudanese single female that i enjoyed , and i thought maybe the silver sudanese could be even better , so basically this round i grew silver soars and silver sudanese , and cloned and kept my favourites , and now i'm flowering them all and waiting to see which ones are worth growing again . they both share the same mother silverhashplant .
It’s really exciting to have created your own thing. And yes that’s exactly what it is.

shiva82

My best plants have usually been accidental… so go figure that out…
and luck . i have chucked that much pollen that some of it was bound to become a hit . the silversoar for my taste so far was lovely . i only tested one female harvested slightly early and it was a magical smoke , even uncured. i thought to myself. damn , grown properly , cured etc , would be fantastic .

i'm only making seed for myself to test and then any winners or potential helpful plants and seeds i will always give away .

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
To be perfectly honest with you I’m going through the motions and I’m growing out of habit. I’m having a good season if I can make some money at it that would be great…. And I did have to end up giving quite a bit away from last year‘s harvest to people who wanted it and didn’t have any money.

shiva82

To be perfectly honest with you I’m going through the motions and I’m growing out of habit. I’m having a good season if I can make some money at it that would be great…. And I did have to end up giving quite a bit away from last year‘s harvest to people who wanted it and didn’t have any money.
haze and haze hybrids is niche too . people who love it , really love it . getting costly too , electric prices will only go upwards

shiva82

silver sudanese

Attachments

• IMG_2717.JPG
    IMG_2717.JPG
    2.4 MB · Views: 12

shiva82

i'm working today for half the day and then over to the farm later ... i have put the farm to the bottom of my priorities for two weeks . i left the plants in good health . hahah. i know it is going to be a mess... my friend text me to say there is lots of blight on the tomatoes .... i have tomato plants outdoors at my place . same stock . zero blight so far .

going to be a bloodbath later . of tomatoes

i'm going to start digging up any of my stock that is not being looked after or eaten , and prepare to bring it home