What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Diary of My MAHAKALA Strains

drosera420

Premium user
An ugly update, a little too much nitrogen but now cut back again. This new fert. for me is on the first run so still dialing it in. The mindblower is not overfed but man did it keep stretching on me. I'm glad they were flipped right after the pinch and not vegged more than a few days after.
All around 6wks now

Mindblower next 2 pics
MB 6 wk..jpg

MB 6wk.jpg

Big South Pump below on right. I thought maybe I mixed up the seed and got a mindblower in there. Nope, the leaves have the Big Sur Holyweed extra cuts in there.
BSP 6wk.jpg

Blue Sting 1
BS1 wk6.jpg

Blue Sting 2
BS2 wk6.jpg

Ready for the Maha overview !!

I did get a new dehumidifier to help pull down to 50% in the basement for later flower. Summertime is challenging with rains and crops pushing the humidity up here to 90% routinely.

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
I have never seen such BSP... some special pheno man. very congo/mexican probably. you are lucky.. did you safe cut of it?

humidity should not be problem in this phase of flowering, later it is better to take it down, not that these plants are susceptible to mold, but it is better for quality of flowers

although @StickyBandit got some mold on Blue Sting, I think. so check it out.

Mindblower is hawaiian thai haze. special category. I don't mean it really seriously that category though hehehe. saying it for fun. but yeah it can be wild. it depends on pheno. you got thai haze dom for sure, I see it.

but you see Blue Sting is another category. more indica. euphoria oriented polyhybrid. but some people who are not used to sativa smoke can report some trippy rushes.

overall it looks good.

drosera420

Premium user
I do have a cut of all of them from the pinch done earlier. They are in Quar. after being outside for a month. Hitchhikers being chemically evicted. Once I get space in the 2x4 tent I'll keep them in veg.

The wild MB/BSP I may try with the bluer LED set for the next flower. The LED the parents are under now has a bit more far red/red that the Blue Stings.

This peters/jacks 15-5-20 seems to work good with my super hard well water. Need to pH more but saves me hauling rain downstairs.

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
mm I think that red is better for them, but let us know for sure if it does better for you under red or blue.. sounds like exciting comparison brother.

good for you, you keep it. I think it can be very speedy weed. let see.

I had octopuses pheno in bangi haze 2008. it was good just as any excellent long flowering haze. it took 14 weeks. with kind of small buds. but the high was off charts. it was one of those plants which brought me to sativa side of things.

///

Kona Uprise, more Kona pheno. can make good size buds. sweet tropical flowers nectar candy cologne schnapps hazy, so sweet! smells like some kind of green candy

KonaGoldxBH7BlackVietnamese.JPG

el mani

Veteran
Hi, it seems that the flowering is starting to take place more seriously.
For now, Grand Funk gives off a fantastic minty aroma.
Mextasy is a bit more fruity and citrusy, with the presence of chemical orange from o79.

Mextasy
full

full

Salu2

drosera420

Premium user
8wk pics, I'm beginning to think I mixed up some of the seeds at start. The BSP is pretty lanky and thai"ish" leaning ? My cut of the BSP1 croaked through over treating the group for pests. On the up side the remaining MB and 2x BS are bug free and ok to come inside now as stock. I do have 2 males outside in garden from cuts that I saved from the original set before tossing all the males after sexing. There is a mindblower and big south pump getting ready to drop some pollen to knock up a couple lowers on the MB1, pics soon.

Feeding is def. something I don't have dialed in yet with these guys, though they will still get smoked if they look ugly. Like I tell the wife, I'll suffer through her cooking errors like the overbaked pie or whatever. Even a bad one is still good when homemade and I've got the belly to prove it.

Mindblower1
Mb1 8wk.jpg

BSP1
Bsp1 8wk.jpg

BS1

Bs1 8wk.jpg

BS2
bs2 8wk.jpg