What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Shiva Grows

shiva82

my favourite current fighter . i don't know him in any way. i just love his style and skillset . beautiful to watch. an artiste
jonathan haggerty

Last edited:

goingrey

Was thinking to have something tasty for hash lovers that would love to enjoy without getting super hammered, like our responsible father friend bóveda jaque! would like other cannabinoides more than 1:1 cbd, because I also like to get something slightly trippy, and there exist already a lot of cbd hash varieties and I don’t like them and want something special and nice! but maybe I will have no other chance than choosing something like. Would Thanks for the answer anyway! Appreciate it
The only strain I'm aware of with medium low THC as a selling point is Shiva Shanti II from Sensi. Haven't grown it.

shiva82

shiva82

harvested some spuds, 25 litres for me , 50 litres for the land owner, and this loads to pull , and took a few sungolds to snack on .

Attachments

• IMG_2408.JPG
    IMG_2408.JPG
    1.8 MB · Views: 19
  • IMG_2410.JPG
    IMG_2410.JPG
    3 MB · Views: 20

GreenestBasterd

Was thinking to have something tasty for hash lovers that would love to enjoy without getting super hammered, like our responsible father friend bóveda jaque! would like other cannabinoides more than 1:1 cbd, because I also like to get something slightly trippy, and there exist already a lot of cbd hash varieties and I don’t like them and want something special and nice! but maybe I will have no other chance than choosing something like. Would Thanks for the answer anyway! Appreciate it
Most of the numbers these companies advertise are bollocks and highly inflated. Partly because the majority of people they are aimed at are obsessed with high thc and nothing else, thanks America!!
I’d pick something you like the sound of or have previously enjoyed and make hash from that. Or even combine a few different plants when making the hash.

You rarely get a pack of anything these days that is like the description, let alone with uniform plants or a couple of known pheno’s that always show up. Lucky dip most of the time unfortunately.

Some of the best hash I’ve made came from sativa, ace’s Malawi was fantastic.

Interested in what you go for, best of luck!

shiva82

Most of the numbers these companies advertise are bollocks and highly inflated. Partly because the majority of people they are aimed at are obsessed with high thc and nothing else, thanks America!!
I’d pick something you like the sound of or have previously enjoyed and make hash from that. Or even combine a few different plants when making the hash.

You rarely get a pack of anything these days that is like the description, let alone with uniform plants or a couple of known pheno’s that always show up. Lucky dip most of the time unfortunately.

Some of the best hash I’ve made came from sativa, ace’s Malawi was fantastic.

Interested in what you go for, best of luck!
malawi has the correct trichome density and size for hash making, and possibly good choice for a racier hash . daearls friends may get far too high though

GreenestBasterd

Heading out to organic farm for the trailer of compost this morning.
Let the kids look at the sheep and cows while we’re there. We’ll spread it tomorrow, then mulch with alfalfa bales (land kelp hahaha) and wait for spring.
Cleaned the shed up will start the chillies this week and tomatoes mid August.

shiva82

Heading out to organic farm for the trailer of compost this morning.
Let the kids look at the sheep and cows while we’re there. We’ll spread it tomorrow, then mulch with alfalfa bales (land kelp hahaha) and wait for spring.
Cleaned the shed up will start the chillies this week and tomatoes mid August.
sounding very professional mr basterd . sounds ideal . i look forward to seeing the progress