What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Shiva Grows

strain_hunter

had a spot of bronchitis . sorry for not being around so much yesterday i was sleeping .

off to the farm today, i have a shit load to do
I am glad to see you both healthy again.
did you stomp it or release?
I caught a leafhopper and released it outside. Have a snappy for my small jumping friends.
1722498864920.jpeg

Predatory mites and nematodes are on their way.

DaEarl73

How is it going? What would you recommend me if I am looking for easy weed with just 7% of thc, with great taste and decent hash yield? Thanks for any tips! Have a nice one!

goingrey

How is it going? What would you recommend me if I am looking for easy weed with just 7% of thc, with great taste and decent hash yield? Thanks for any tips! Have a nice one!
Fast Eddy from RQS but it's auto..

Dude at the local shop recommended CBD Caramel from Barney's when I asked for something similar. Despite the name it's 1:1 THC:CBD, photo regs. But it was over 70 EUR for a pack so I was like I will just make my own 1:1 THC:CBD cross for free. :D Haven't done so yet, though.

shiva82

You're missing out.
last time i went fishing , i was on shrooms with a torch strapped to my head , some pre rolled joints and a mini rod with a ' spinner' attachment . i was camping in wales , snowdonia area. i took my friend with me who was also baked , when we got to the fishing spot i cast her out like the amateur angler i am , and i had forgotten to tie on the line ,,, i cast her out and she kept going and going until all the line was off the rod and into the water

Latest posts

Latest posts