What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Shiva Grows

shiva82

some late late strawberries buried away. still taste good. late june , to july is optimum as the days are longest . in scotland they use those long days and polytunnels and also additional lights for bumber uk harvests

Attachments

• IMG_2402.JPG
    IMG_2402.JPG
    2.5 MB · Views: 22

shiva82

butternut squash are doing ok, the beans are finally growing .... i re planted those 6 fucking times . i was determined to have beans .a random tomato plant that grew in the corner , from last years harvest which was left in the soil , and some kind of chinese cauliflower that i'm looking forward to eating .

Attachments

• IMG_2393.JPG
    IMG_2393.JPG
    1.9 MB · Views: 22
  • IMG_2392.JPG
    IMG_2392.JPG
    2.5 MB · Views: 21
  • IMG_2391.JPG
    IMG_2391.JPG
    3.2 MB · Views: 22
  • IMG_2390.JPG
    IMG_2390.JPG
    2.4 MB · Views: 24
  • IMG_2401.JPG
    IMG_2401.JPG
    1.7 MB · Views: 21
  • IMG_2400.JPG
    IMG_2400.JPG
    2.5 MB · Views: 22

shiva82

Zucchini was a really bad offender. I don’t know if there’s any in there.
yeah , courgettes we call those ... last year i grew shitloads but nobody was eating them , so i held off this year . they did get some mildew but it did not spread. isolated to the courgettes and cucumbers

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Some of my friends are really good at tomatoes. I’ve seen the gardens through pictures it’s inspiring I’m pretty sure I could do a good vegetable garden if it wasn’t consumed with marijuana growing.

shiva82

Some of my friends are really good at tomatoes. I’ve seen the gardens through pictures it’s inspiring I’m pretty sure I could do a good vegetable garden if it wasn’t consumed with marijuana growing.
maybe just grow tomatoes then ? not much more work and you don't have to hide them

strain_hunter

yeah , courgettes we call those ... last year i grew shitloads but nobody was eating them , so i held off this year . they did get some mildew but it did not spread. isolated to the courgettes and cucumbers
I love grilled vegetables and chimmichurri. My guests love them including zucchini.

shiva82

160 pound light . with delivery . not the best , but should do a job and save me some electric costs . a few scuffs here and there , packaging is not great but seems fine overall . they could do much better but for the price i'm happy with it so far . does not get hot either .

Attachments

• IMG_2405.JPG
    IMG_2405.JPG
    1.2 MB · Views: 20
  • IMG_2404.JPG
    IMG_2404.JPG
    1.6 MB · Views: 19

DaEarl73

Fast Eddy from RQS but it's auto..

Dude at the local shop recommended CBD Caramel from Barney's when I asked for something similar. Despite the name it's 1:1 THC:CBD, photo regs. But it was over 70 EUR for a pack so I was like I will just make my own 1:1 THC:CBD cross for free. :D Haven't done so yet, though.
why 7 % ? very specific
We save the world 😁 How are you doing? Are you looking for an indica because you mentioned something about hash?
Was thinking to have something tasty for hash lovers that would love to enjoy without getting super hammered, like our responsible father friend bóveda jaque! would like other cannabinoides more than 1:1 cbd, because I also like to get something slightly trippy, and there exist already a lot of cbd hash varieties and I don’t like them and want something special and nice! but maybe I will have no other chance than choosing something like. Would Thanks for the answer anyway! Appreciate it

shiva82

Was thinking to have something tasty for hash lovers that would love to enjoy without getting super hammered, like our responsible father friend bóveda jaque! would like other cannabinoides more than 1:1 cbd, because I also like to get something slightly trippy, and there exist already a lot of cbd hash varieties and I don’t like them and want something special and nice! but maybe I will have no other chance than choosing something like. Would Thanks for the answer anyway! Appreciate it
it's a tough question . maybe grow some lebanese and select the least cbd plants , but it is space consuming and they are semi auto , so your batch of hash maybe too small for your needs

strain_hunter

I chose Hindu Kush, because it has a mild stone. Don't know the values, but it has a plateau and doesn't punch you out of your shoes, like shiva does, when he strikes.

shiva82

nearly 6 months zero boxing training or sparring. i have lost my abilities ... lost power , speed , timing , muscle memory .

i will start boxing again next month , once i set up a gym

just for fitness and muscle twitch

Latest posts

Latest posts