What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Shiva Grows

GreenestBasterd

Quite decent, doesn’t have that nasty acrid smell of municipal green waste compost and isn’t full of bark.
Had to wait a good half hour while he fucked about getting his bucket on the loader.
Supposed to be $286 for a cubic meter, he done it $150! (Roughly £75 for the lot)
Happily wait around next time too.
IMG_9482.jpeg
IMG_9483.jpeg

Last edited:

shiva82

Meao Thai is a sativa variety from Cannabiogen and can be cultivated indoors. Cannabiogens Meao Thai is a THC dominant variety and is/was never available as feminized seeds.

Exceptional highland Thai. Not on the market as seed at the moment, but used by Cannabiogen and ACE-Seeds as mother/father.

zaprjaques

da boveda kid
hey @DaEarl73 , ive spent a bit of time yesterday browsing through different studies on thc:cbd ratios and their effects and found most of it to be as incongruent as the anecdotal stuff you can read on a cannabis message board.

one more recent study came up with results that there was no change in perception of the high with a stable (10mg) dose of thc and varying cbd ratios (10:0, 10:10, 10:20 or 10:30).
conclusion was that the subjectively milder effects of balanced thc:cbd cultivars was due to lower thc levels because of the presence of cbd in the chemotype.

another study came to the conclusion that a low presence of cbd in a thc rich chemotype made the perception of the effects of thc stronger.
i was thinking about the stuff you hear about some south american cultivars like panama red, that have a bit of cbd in them and were supposedly "daywreckers" despite beeing narrow leaf.
same study reported that a huge dose of cbd (400mg or so) was making thc effects milder....
so cbd seems to have a biphasic effect just like thc. some people reported beeing slightly buzzed from higher doses of cbd.

i wont even go into studies about terpenes and their percieved modulations of effects as they seem even more biased.

i'd say its all in our heads and everybody got a different one.

a study on people with psychosis background for example showed that they percieve both wanted and unwanted effects of cannabis a lot more profoundly than 'healthy' individuals.

people that are not into consuming large amounts of thc regularly should stick to consuming low amounts occasionally.

if you dont like the rollercoasters you can always ride a go kart, no?

so my guess or suggestion concerning your question earl is maybe get some ace moroccan fems (the regs have also cbd presence more regularly), they're thc dominant in the 2,5 to 5 percent range. grow a bunch and make mixed hash for your friends to enjoy.

on a personal note, i'm really disappointed to hear that cbd apparently doesnt provide a safety aspect to thc on its own.
i guess the brain and nervous system is too complex to predict a stable outcome from what you feed into it.

fun fact: in edibles a 1:1 thc cbd ratio makes thc stay in the blood longer and makes for an even stronger high than thc edibles.

sorry for the long ass post, have a good one!

Last edited:

goingrey

hey @DaEarl73 , ive spent a bit of time yesterday browsing through different studies on thc:cbd ratios and their effects and found most of it to be as incongruent as the anecdotal stuff you can read on a cannabis message board.

one more recent study came up with results that there was no change in perception of the high with a stable (10mg) dose of thc and varying cbd ratios (10:0, 10:10, 10:20 or 10:30).
conclusion was that the subjectively milder effects of balanced thc:cbd cultivars was due to lower thc levels because of the presence of cbd in the chemotype.

another study came to the conclusion that a low presence of cbd in a thc rich chemotype made the perception of the effects of thc stronger.
i was thinking about the stuff you hear about some south american cultivars like panama red, that have a bit of cbd in them and were supposedly "daywreckers" despite beeing narrow leaf.
same study reported that a huge dose of cbd (400mg or so) was making thc effects milder....
so cbd seems to have a biphasic effect just like thc. some people reported beeing slightly buzzed from higher doses of cbd.

i wont even go into studies about terpenes and their percieved modulations of effects as they seem even more biased.

a study on people with psychosis background for example showed that they percieve both wanted and unwanted effects of cannabis a lot more profoundly than 'healthy' individuals.

people that are not into consuming large amounts of thc regularly should stick to consuming low amounts occasionally.

so my guess or suggestion concerning your question earl is maybe get some ace moroccan fems (the regs have also cbd presence more regularly), they're thc dominant in the 2,5 to 5 percent range. grow a bunch and make mixed hash for your friends to enjoy.

on a personal note, i'm really disappointed to hear that cbd apparently doesnt provide a safety aspect to thc on its own.
i guess the brain and nervous system is too complex to predict a stable outcome from what you feed into it.

fun fact: in edibles a 1:1 thc cbd ratio makes thc stay in the blood longer and makes for an even stronger high than thc edibles.

That study must have been one hell of a party.

Participants were also given a drug cocktail consisting of five cytochrome (CYP) probe drugs (100 mg caffeine, 25 mg losartan, 20 mg omeprazole, 30 mg dextromethorphan, and 2 mg midazolam) 30 minutes after eating each brownie.

strain_hunter

Thanks for sharing.
Very interesting to read.

zaprjaques

da boveda kid
That study must have been one hell of a party.

Participants were also given a drug cocktail consisting of five cytochrome (CYP) probe drugs (100 mg caffeine, 25 mg losartan, 20 mg omeprazole, 30 mg dextromethorphan, and 2 mg midazolam) 30 minutes after eating each brownie.
haha what the fuck i dont think i read that one, i will check later today, lol.

but to me it made sense that there was a higher thc blood level as they apparently use the same liver enzyme to metabolize.
cbd works like grapefruit juice in you liver messing with different meds.
i guess the old saying was right, 'when you assume, youre just a bitch.' 😁

Latest posts

Latest posts