What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Trichome Jungle Seeds Lillt strain

mark3513

Hi my name is Mark I have posted on here before but I don't think I introduced myself.

I am looking for some help I am looking for Trichomes Jungle Seeds' Lillt strain. Everywhere I look it's sold out. I want to get a pack of these in regs in the worst way. Any help on where to look would be appreciated.

Shua1991

I have too, for years... it's gone. The best thing I can find is direct hybrids, bred by Banana Man himself. I'm sitting on this one and its on sale

It's an f1 of the hybrid that is feminised, use the code "Laborday24" for 24%off in addition to these seeds being on sale already. There's ten seeds left, all feminised for about 100 USD including shipping.
It's like 50 a pack after the reduction. I'm ordering a few panama hybrid packs from norstar seeds that are like 50%off. The seedbank is legit.

Welcome to Icmag and good luck hunting that pineapple goodness!

Banana man has an Instagram account you can find, he responds to queries of his genetics, straight up guy.

Last edited by a moderator:

mark3513

I have too, for years... it's gone. The best thing I can find is direct hybrids, bred by Banana Man himself. I'm sitting on this one and its on sale

It's an f1 of the hybrid that is feminised, use the code "Laborday24" for 24%off in addition to these seeds being on sale already. There's ten seeds left, all feminised for about 100 USD including shipping.
It's like 50 a pack after the reduction. I'm ordering a few panama hybrid packs from norstar seeds that are like 50%off. The seedbank is legit.

Welcome to Icmag and good luck hunting that pineapple goodness!

Banana man has an Instagram account you can find, he responds to queries of his genetics, straight up guy.
Thanks I reached out to him yesterday through Facebook. He did respond and tried to help but no dice.

Last edited by a moderator:

Shua1991

I had some success with trichome jungle about 6 years ago. I can only imagine what he's got in his arsenal now. In chucking especially, I had one bagseed plant that finished in 7.5 weeks from flip, none of the relatives had this quick flowering, apparently recessive in the Jungle kush line(parent of Lillt)

Last edited:

mark3513

I had some success with trichome jungle about 6 years ago. I can only imagine what he's got in his arsenal now. In chucking especially, I had one bagseed plant that finished in 7.5 weeks from flip, none of the relatives had this quick flowering, apparently recessive in the Jungle kush line(parent of Lillt)
I've seen your posts on another forum

Latest posts

Latest posts