What's new

Shiva Grows

strain_hunter

looks really well made.
thanks for taking the time to show me all this.
appreciate it!
Check out my latest led board.
Bought it for my mothers and veg.

IMG_6575.jpeg
IMG_6576.jpeg
IMG_6577.jpeg

IMG_6578.jpeg

shiva82

Yes, I would't buy without dimmer anymore.

I have just checked my mail and there was also a Black Soar in there 😃
does dimming effect the spectrum ? or does the spectrumremain the same , and only intensity is effected? and does it effect lifespan? i just have my mars unit with dimmer on 100 ,no more no less. with my gavita 1000w de unit it gives different spectrums at different stages , and found set at 100 % is ideal , and over riding , or dimming was not as good for me as just raising and lowering the unit

shiva82

Yes, I would't buy without dimmer anymore.

I have just checked my mail and there was also a Black Soar in there 😃
Next grow is already in veg but then I will put it in my tent, I think.
that's a line i will be working . i don't have loads of those either . hopefully you enjoy . the freebie sensi star is what you wanted to try also . they are 11 euro a seed i noticed .

the black soar will aid your sleep well

and in the future once you are finished with those and if you are satisfied , you can have another pack of a different strain

all for free . on the house

strain_hunter

does dimming effect the spectrum ? or does the spectrumremain the same , and only intensity is effected? and does it effect lifespan? i just have my mars unit with dimmer on 100 ,no more no less. with my gavita 1000w de unit it gives different spectrums at different stages , and found set at 100 % is ideal , and over riding , or dimming was not as good for me as just raising and lowering the unit
Never read about an affected spectrum.
As colour blind person, I am not the most reliable person to tell you, what I see, when the leds are dimmed. For me it looks brighter only.

that's a line i will be working . i don't have loads of those either . hopefully you enjoy . the freebie sensi star is what you wanted to try also . they are 11 euro a seed i noticed .
I didn't forget the sensi star. Want to put it in the tent in the next run in around a month.
the black soar will aid your sleep well
Very nice.
and in the future once you are finished with those and if you are satisfied , you can have another pack of a different strain

all for free . on the house
Very generous. I appreciate that.
i found @strain_hunter s recommendation on alibaba for 15 bucks even and pulled the trigger. haha what the hell 😁
Thats great. Have fun with it.
I have other ones as well. 1 x 150w in 30x40cm, 2 x (2 x 75w) in 30x30cm.
I use the 4 x 75w in my grow tent and the 150w is used for the clones.
The 150w was planned as main led first when I had to adopt my plans, but thanx to the dimmer, I can use it as backup and second veg led.

Latest posts

Latest posts