What's new

Lemon Thai: Grow + hopefully make some seeds !

VerdantGreen

Genetics Facilitator
Boutique Breeder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hi all, thanks for your patience.

LG/

Thanks!

Cuddles

Brilliant news :) And I see that these are regular ones instead of fems - even better !
Now I just need to get my hands on some cash ;)

Not gonna be easy as my energy company has just told me that they want even more money .. aaargh those b*stards. I´ve no idea how they calculate their figures but I know they´re cheating and ripping us all off :(

Akss

Thanks..I'm in.. never ordered from across the pond.. grabbed the bubba s1 also ..🙂
Sorry for the false advertising... I thought I was in but couldn't make it happen tried four different times over three different days.. problem was probably something with my bank not sure.. ended up finding some Lt through a different avenue though..

VerdantGreen

Genetics Facilitator
Boutique Breeder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Sorry for the false advertising... I thought I was in but couldn't make it happen tried four different times over three different days.. problem was probably something with my bank not sure.. ended up finding some Lt through a different avenue though..
Possibly something to do with the massive global 'outage' we've just had...
if anyone else has trouble getting them please PM me there are other ways too.
VG

Cuddles

They reported that Banks were/are also affected by the IT outage. This included paying with cards and based on what you say, I´m guessing also online banking.
Apparantly they´re still working on it.
I really hope it will be fixed soon

LG/

I also had issues, my first order went through and gave me confirmation but didnt charge me. I got no notice from my bank about a charge attempt, it just didn't go through.
I screenshotted the confirmation. I emailed them and they said the order failed.
Did it a second time a day or two later and it went through no problem.
This was all before the "crash" or coding bug or whatever it was that hit everything. Just for reference.

Long story short, second time for me worked fine. Had to use the link, it didnt show up as listed under Verdant strains.

LG/

On a brighter note, here's my Lemon Thai. I'll use these seeds and probably work it in with Verdant's seeds that are on the way.
Abit N hungry, put in too weak a soil mix. Overcompensated and got some tip burn, oops haha.
I'm thinking an open pollination is in order.... a couple of mine from a seed increase made from Doc Ds reproduction, and some of the original doc d repro seeds, mixed with Verdant's.
I've never done an open pollination. Sounds fun! I could probably fit 36 in a 3x3 corn cob style.
I wonder which line Doc D used.... scratch that. Found some info on og. See pic.
20240720_211233.jpg
20240720_211242.jpg
20240720_211250.jpg
Screenshot_20240720_212715_Chrome.jpg

I'll have to read more to see how the selection turned out. Doc got down to 7 females 8 males per the pack description. Heavy on the Bodhi.

Anyways thanks again Verdant!

VerdantGreen

Genetics Facilitator
Boutique Breeder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I also had issues, my first order went through and gave me confirmation but didnt charge me. I got no notice from my bank about a charge attempt, it just didn't go through.
I screenshotted the confirmation. I emailed them and they said the order failed.
Did it a second time a day or two later and it went through no problem.
This was all before the "crash" or coding bug or whatever it was that hit everything. Just for reference.

Long story short, second time for me worked fine. Had to use the link, it didnt show up as listed under Verdant strains.
i noticed that you had to click the 'in stock' filter on the left hand side for it to show which is a bit buggy and i mentioned it to @PANIKZ because it didn't show with no filters when it should have. Hopefully he will get his web guy to tale a look soon... but yes the link should work.
VG
GL with the pollination, i think it should work well.