What's new

Shiva Grows

shiva82

both phenos have orange aromas , one is structurally like a skunk, and the other more like a chem . i'm unsure which one will be best . i'm running the skunk one in the polytunnel too . see how it does

also, i gave Bean a cut of it for his yard . as that is all i have available to give away . next year i will germinate more of my own seeds

shiva82

sensi skunk , skunk number 1 , shiva skunk , ak47 , blue moonshine were the first 5 strains i grew . if i remember correct . sensi , serious and dutch passion

Cloneman

Veteran
When I was travelling in 89, I met a couple from Cambridge in Hawaii. When I got back a year later, I visited them and went to strawberry fair which was a small free festival used to get a lot of crusties there going to Glastonbury. I went every year that festival it was brilliant. his biker mates always had skunk and I pestered them to get some cuts.
So the first thing I grew was a dozen shiva shanty clones off them in June 1993

zaprjaques

da boveda kid
first thing i really grew with a proper set up was bubblicious from nirvana. before that i got a clone of kali mist from serious and one of misty from nirvana. of course i had no idea what i was doing, i put them in my bedroom cause thats where there was most hours of sunshine, way to big pots to begin with, they got big but very beautiful soon.
one day i could clearly smell them from outside the flat when i got home from work and aborted the mission, bud sites were starting to form here and there, of course i smoked the lone parts with the stigmas on them haha.... and some leaves too 😂
probably week 2 or 3 of flowering

goingrey

i'm going to replace chem x lemon with another clone next week . last plant of the season indoor . full shut down after that to do renovation work.
Good move doing it in the summer with the heat and all.

I'm only shutting down the bathtub grow hehe.

Latest posts

Latest posts