What's new

Shiva Grows

shiva82

both phenos have orange aromas , one is structurally like a skunk, and the other more like a chem . i'm unsure which one will be best . i'm running the skunk one in the polytunnel too . see how it does

also, i gave Bean a cut of it for his yard . as that is all i have available to give away . next year i will germinate more of my own seeds

shiva82

sensi skunk , skunk number 1 , shiva skunk , ak47 , blue moonshine were the first 5 strains i grew . if i remember correct . sensi , serious and dutch passion

Cloneman

Veteran
When I was travelling in 89, I met a couple from Cambridge in Hawaii. When I got back a year later, I visited them and went to strawberry fair which was a small free festival used to get a lot of crusties there going to Glastonbury. I went every year that festival it was brilliant. his biker mates always had skunk and I pestered them to get some cuts.
So the first thing I grew was a dozen shiva shanty clones off them in June 1993

zaprjaques

da boveda kid
first thing i really grew with a proper set up was bubblicious from nirvana. before that i got a clone of kali mist from serious and one of misty from nirvana. of course i had no idea what i was doing, i put them in my bedroom cause thats where there was most hours of sunshine, way to big pots to begin with, they got big but very beautiful soon.
one day i could clearly smell them from outside the flat when i got home from work and aborted the mission, bud sites were starting to form here and there, of course i smoked the lone parts with the stigmas on them haha.... and some leaves too 😂
probably week 2 or 3 of flowering

goingrey

i'm going to replace chem x lemon with another clone next week . last plant of the season indoor . full shut down after that to do renovation work.
Good move doing it in the summer with the heat and all.

I'm only shutting down the bathtub grow hehe.