What's new

Shiva Grows

shiva82

first thing i really grew with a proper set up was bubblicious from nirvana. before that i got a clone of kali mist from serious and one of misty from nirvana. of course i had no idea what i was doing, i put them in my bedroom cause thats where there was most hours of sunshine, way to big pots to begin with, they got big but very beautiful soon.
one day i could clearly smell them from outside the flat when i got home from work and aborted the mission, bud sites were starting to form here and there, of course i smoked the lone parts with the stigmas on them haha.... and some leaves too 😂
probably week 2 or 3 of flowering
my first seeds were technically bagseeds ... back yard grown . i smoked the leaves lol

DaEarl73

misty was the stinker that made me go full stop hehe.
should have kept the kali mist but i was to paranoid that neighbors might have caught a whiff too ..
I had a neighbour in Vienna, once I met him on the street and he was like: dude, do you grow? You need a filter! Haha I was just drying under my table without any filter. Later I bought a tent in ikea and put a mini carbon filter inside, just for drying, that I can use the other tent for veg again haha funny times! Have a nice one!

strain_hunter

wadup squad
Good morning.
Slept like shit and have just seen that the damn THC-Victory automatic seeds from Sensi Seeds in Max's garden are still not flowering after three and a half months. According to the description, they should be ready to harvest after three months from sowing.
As they are obviously not automatics, I looked at the description of the fems and they are not suitable for growing in the garden in my region.

That messes up all my planning.

Max has said in the meantime that he doesn't want to grow cannabis after this season.
I have a germinated automatic Wild Thailand Raider and Dart at home right now.

So I'm going to take the risk today and replace the two plants and hope that he doesn't remove them after his holiday.

have a great day yall

You too

DaEarl73

Good morning.
Slept like shit and have just seen that the damn THC-Victory automatic seeds from Sensi Seeds in Max's garden are still not flowering after three and a half months. According to the description, they should be ready to harvest after three months from sowing.
As they are obviously not automatics, I looked at the description of the fems and they are not suitable for growing in the garden in my region.

That messes up all my planning.

Max has said in the meantime that he doesn't want to grow cannabis after this season.
I have a germinated automatic Wild Thailand Raider and Dart at home right now.

So I'm going to take the risk today and replace the two plants and hope that he doesn't remove them after his holiday.

You too
Give them a try. Maybe try to put them in a dark place a part of the day to give them just 12h light that they start flowing

strain_hunter

I couldn’t resist to kill them 😂

The Hindu Kush looks very nice.
I will take a test bud and check the quality.

IMG_6280.jpeg

IMG_6284.jpeg

Last edited:

shiva82

sampling some early uncured orange peel before heading over to the farm . a bit fresh , but smokable non the less

i would rather smoke this than buy any local bud

Attachments

• IMG_1921.JPG
    IMG_1921.JPG
    1.6 MB · Views: 8

goingrey

I'll smoke some Erdpurt. Looks like I got no seeds (from the Nepal Mist cross). For the better though, unimpressive plant in every way. Got a 0.5l jar of bud, whatever that is, some grams..

shiva82

I'll smoke some Erdpurt. Looks like I got no seeds (from the Nepal Mist cross). For the better though, unimpressive plant in every way. Got a 0.5l jar of bud, whatever that is, some grams..
which is unimpressive ? the erdpurt or the nepal mist cross?