What's new

Shiva Grows

goingrey

which is unimpressive ? the erdpurt or the nepal mist cross?
Erdpurt.. The Nepal Mist cross didn't come to being it seems, having just broken up the dusted branch buds, nothing in them..

Good things about Erdpurt: sticky, stinky.

Bad things: low yield, low potency, leafy, and not even really cold tolerant which is kinda the whole idea behind the strain.

Funny/strange things: thick big dense stalk (great if you're growing for firewood I suppose), tastes like tobacco.

shiva82

Erdpurt.. The Nepal Mist cross didn't come to being it seems, having just broken up the dusted branch buds, nothing in them..

Bad things: low yield, low potency, leafy, and not even really cold tolerant which is kinda the whole idea behind the strain.

Funny/strange things: thick big dense stalk (great if you're growing for firewood I suppose), tastes like tobacco.
sounds like feral shwag ,,, as they say in texas . haha . shame . how many have you grown?

shiva82

we call these types . space wasters

shiva82

my favourite ace seeds so far have been panama hybrids , and congo .. still many to try

cannabiogen panama dc was decent , as was hashfruit

goingrey

well, give it more of a chance then .maybe you will need to grow a few to find a good one. regular or fems?
It was from a pack of fems. Yeah and even this one would have had a better chance if it wasn't for the cold start. But the cold resistance was exactly why I wanted it in my arsenal... will have to keep searching for that, maybe from the rest of the pack or then just elsewhere entirely. Nepal Mist did quite impressively in the cold but the flowering time is very long so it would need to do subzero temps.. kind of a problem with 75% of the plant being water and so on. :D Like outdoors.

strain_hunter

That's a great pity. I hope you have better luck with your next plants.
Soneone else made the same experience with erdpurt.

goingrey

my favourite ace seeds so far have been panama hybrids , and congo .. still many to try

cannabiogen panama dc was decent , as was hashfruit
I really liked Panama but grew it during the time of the Cannabiogen co-op and it's maybe not even the same strain anymore (many generations have passed).

From recent ones Malawi, Zamaldelica very good - both to grow and use. China Yunnan quite nice in effect. PCK and Erdpurt terrible. Beldia disappointing in an Erdpurt kind of way as it wasn't drought-tolerant at all and that was one of the selling points, but I like the strain when it's grown with enough water and so on, despite its low potency somehow I have an affinity for it. The verdict is still out on Nepal Mist.

shiva82

I really liked Panama but grew it during the time of the Cannabiogen co-op and it's maybe not even the same strain anymore (many generations have passed).

From recent ones Malawi, Zamaldelica very good - both to grow and use. China Yunnan quite nice in effect. PCK and Erdpurt terrible. Beldia disappointing in an Erdpurt kind of way as it wasn't drought-tolerant at all and that was one of the selling points, but I like the strain when it's grown with enough water and so on, despite its low potency somehow I have an affinity for it. The verdict is still out on Nepal Mist.
i think charlie gave some of his lines to ace , and they selected their own plants and lines separately to cbg lines . i could be wrong though

goingrey

i think charlie gave some of his lines to ace , and they selected their own plants and lines separately to cbg lines . i could be wrong though
Back then they said that a pack of Panama from either company was "the same" but not sure exactly what that means of course, same parents or not... Later on ACE Panama was faster flowering than CBG.

strain_hunter

IMG_6300.jpeg

IMG_6299.jpeg

IMG_6295.jpeg

IMG_6298.jpeg

Latest posts

Latest posts