What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Shiva Grows

shiva82

the defrosted plant i have drying outside is silverhashplant x f1 cheese/leb . for such a small plant , plenty of healthy mature seeds . i never intended on making that cross it was just a spare clone , but could potentially be a nice hybrid . i only got 15 mature healthy cheese x cheese/leb bx seeds , lots of duds, where as the silver i just harvested 15 healthy seeds from one small cola . the inbreeding pollination was not as successful

shiva82

respect to bulgaria. voted the most disobedient nation in europe regarding uptake of the experimental shot.

top ten most obedient authority lovers are 10. u.k , 9 austria, 8 france, 7 germany, 6 finland , 5 sweden , 4 italy , 3 belgium , 2 malta , 1 portugal

i'm retiring in bulgaria

DaEarl73

Okok guys, now I understand it, I am in! I will never talk about the … (you know first rule of the…)again, sorry guys forgot about it! Van Damm for the win! Will watch blood sports soon to get a bit hyped up tonight! Glad to be in! I do shit like that for breakfast! And I dance like they fight, putting the dance floor on fire..

shiva82

Okok guys, now I understand it, I am in! I will never talk about the … (you know first rule of the…)again, sorry guys forgot about it! Van Damm for the win! Will watch blood sports soon to get a bit hyped up tonight! Glad to be in! I do shit like that for breakfast! And I dance like they fight, putting the dance floor on fire..

focus daniel son

shiva82

if you can dance, you can do anything

Latest posts

Latest posts