What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Shiva Grows

RobFromTX

Facial recognition will be the new norm now. A lady in new york was forced to leave a theater when their AI identified her as a lawyer representing somebody who was suing the place :oops:

shiva82

Hows your shroom hunting going shiva?

Saw some today that look a little bit like caps, but aren't.

View attachment 18904722

View attachment 18904723
they belong in the same habitat , so that spot you found these , if grassland , try again . i have not been up again since i scouted as i have had no spare time, or not enough energy remaining when i'm home to go collect. i may get a chance this week. the frosts kill the liberty cap season . the fly aragric can handle the frosts fine and stay out till near december here

shiva82

Wow the resin coverage is dense af.
i dropped that nug in dusty area of the floor matt prior to taking that shot haha. typical luck when wanting to take a photo, i drop it .i will take a nicer cleaner shot of better nugs as i get to them

goingrey

they belong in the same habitat , so that spot you found these , if grassland , try again . i have not been up again since i scouted as i have had no spare time, or not enough energy remaining when i'm home to go collect. i may get a chance this week. the frosts kill the liberty cap season . the fly aragric can handle the frosts fine and stay out till near december here
Nah it is not, mossy and ferny, totally wrong kind of place. Wasn't shrooming, going to see if anything had come of my set and forget Malawis. Not only were the plants nowhere to be seen, the "perfect spot" had turned into a river hehe, well some kind of creek.

The toadstools are a bit scary. I know some people use them but they seem to be pretty interesting characters, not great spokespeople for taking it, put it that way. Beautiful fruits though.

shiva82

Nah it is not, mossy and ferny, totally wrong kind of place. Wasn't shrooming, going to see if anything had come of my set and forget Malawis. Not only were the plants nowhere to be seen, the "perfect spot" had turned into a river hehe, well some kind of creek.

The toadstools are a bit scary. I know some people use them but they seem to be pretty interesting characters, not great spokespeople for taking it, put it that way. Beautiful fruits though.
those are field mushrooms, so any grass areas , pasturing and near by will be teaming with field mushrooms and the ones you are after. into the ferns is no good yes. it is a positive sign of life at least. better than zero mushrooms. it is an active healthy area.

RobFromTX

Honduras and the smaller new caledonia seedlings, moving along

Attachments

• IMG_20231013_191053775.jpg
    IMG_20231013_191053775.jpg
    3.5 MB · Views: 21

DaEarl73

Yes the zacatecas is very tasty after a few weeks cure and i never take cuttings. Im just a lazy seed grower haha
It’s not really much more work. Maybe you lollipop your plants anyway, so you can use the stuff you cut away as cuttings. I have outdoor grower friends that cut clones in early flower, put it in aircloner to “reveg” them and us them in winter (hahahaha not the best plants but they have something) and do the same again to have it in summer again. After you have roots you put them in medium and let them survive until you need them. It’s kind of torturing the plants hahahaha but you have a lot of possibilities and can create a system that works like you want it. With or without up potting etc. but yeah whatever works. I just bit already some times my ass not to keep cuttings

RobFromTX

It’s not really much more work. Maybe you lollipop your plants anyway, so you can use the stuff you cut away as cuttings. I have outdoor grower friends that cut clones in early flower, put it in aircloner to “reveg” them and us them in winter (hahahaha not the best plants but they have something) and do the same again to have it in summer again. After you have roots you put them in medium and let them survive until you need them. It’s kind of torturing the plants hahahaha but you have a lot of possibilities and can create a system that works like you want it. With or without up potting etc. but yeah whatever works. I just bit already some times my ass not to keep cuttings

I'll have to learn down the road when my favorite breeders call it quits. Would like to have a separate room for mother plants

Latest posts

Latest posts