What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Shiva Grows

revegeta666

Not ICMag Donor
Nice crispy limey buds :smoke:
I have been sampling a couple buds and am quite excited with how well it turned out. Smells and tastes excellent already. Like very sour tropical candy. Maybe pez like you said, my memory is not that good. Effect is upbeat and fun, a little bit stoney too but that doesn't bother me. Looking forward to see how good she gets with a couple months curing.

I think I read they will be available again soon if they aren't already. I'm gonna pick a pack for a rainy day, you never know.

goingrey

bamboo_rizlacroix.jpg

Trying them out.

With some Fast Eddy. I like this weed. It's not the tripweed most people here are looking for, it's calming. That's good sometimes, more often even.

Paper burns very well, slow and evenly. But I'm getting some kind of added taste, not a terribly bad one, but the goal is no added taste. But hey that's what glass pipes are for. Clean ones, anyway. :D

shiva82

View attachment 18904155

Trying them out.

With some Fast Eddy. I like this weed. It's not the tripweed most people here are looking for, it's calming. That's good sometimes, more often even.

Paper burns very well, slow and evenly. But I'm getting some kind of added taste, not a terribly bad one, but the goal is no added taste. But hey that's what glass pipes are for. Clean ones, anyway. :D
bamboo mon . i like them. good honest review

shiva82

With an active carbon filter. Ever use them? They kinda suck, less taste, and I wonder if I'm inhaling carbon dust, but you cough less (like later on), so it's kinda worth it.
never tried one . i quite like those glass joints you can refill . i'm old school. i just tear up roach. my mate uses cig filters and i quite like those joints too

shiva82

next pollen chuck. clone of silverhashplant and a male clone of central laos. the seeded mimosa needs another week in the loft. i took them out a week premature for the loft really but not to worry .

Attachments

• IMG_9277.JPG
    IMG_9277.JPG
    2.1 MB · Views: 29

goingrey

never tried one . i quite like those glass joints you can refill . i'm old school. i just tear up roach. my mate uses cig filters and i quite like those joints too
Glass joints that you fill hmm have I been using my "onehitter 'the wrong way around lol..

the dust will be cleansing you out lol
People say that about the PG/VG in ecigs too, not sure I would count on it. :D

shiva82

waiting on a kebab and then i shall do some branch bending. knuckle city of the bottom shelf haze. no room remaining

shiva82

the tangie pheno of the mimosa s1s is what i was hoping to find. one nice feature is that even the leaves smell of tangie . she is near identical to the other pheno, but the difference is aroma is a huge contrast .

Attachments

• IMG_9279.JPG
    IMG_9279.JPG
    1.5 MB · Views: 21

Latest posts

Latest posts