What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Shiva Grows

shiva82

i'm waiting on this black walnut and wormwood tincture. it should of been by now. i'm doing a small detox on its arrival

shiva82

maybe when they say a glass of red wine a day keeps the doctor away is related to the tannin . possibly a mild cleanser of parasites , leading to longevity . or that could be complete bullshit on every level. i'm just imagining how this wormwood black walnut combo works

revegeta666

Not ICMag Donor
@shiva82 I hate Usman but I can't bet against him, he's too tough and skilled. Will be interesting to see American wrestling vs east European wrestling.

@DaEarl73 what do you mean "I joined the fight club"??? Aren't you a member since last fight? You need to make a pick man let's goooo

goingrey

yeah have been busy babbling in my own crazy world to be honest it’s been a stressful summer growing my ass off and I’m sure represent a lot of things that people dislike but I’m hurting for cash flow and I need to get this shit out the door..
Get your money man

RobFromTX

Van Dams cool but hes still no steven seagal right Reveg haha

1697297810233.gif

Latest posts

Latest posts