What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Shiva Grows

shiva82

Got you, I also thought this greedy ass motherfuckers. I mean also few thousand is rediculous. The best is swapping, like back in the days with stickers. Your sticker is cooler and I want it, you can have 2-3 stickers of your choice hahahaha
i share with anyone who will grow them out , clones , seeds any. as long as they do not re sell or use to profiteer or give to pirates. i share with fellow home growers and medicinal users and the cool cats.

shiva82

yeah have been busy babbling in my own crazy world to be honest it’s been a stressful summer growing my ass off and I’m sure represent a lot of things that people dislike but I’m hurting for cash flow and I need to get this shit out the door..
power to flowerpower . you got to do what you got to do .

shiva82

electricity and gas prices are set that high it eats into profit. these gangs that just steal electric can sell for less too. pain in the arse . i feel your pain .

shiva82

yeah have been busy babbling in my own crazy world to be honest it’s been a stressful summer growing my ass off and I’m sure represent a lot of things that people dislike but I’m hurting for cash flow and I need to get this shit out the door..
hey man , hope you destress . i think everyone is under pressure now , or most people are. hope you find a buyer for bulk order

DaEarl73

i share with anyone who will grow them out , clones , seeds any. as long as they do not re sell or use to profiteer or give to pirates. i share with fellow home growers and medicinal users and the cool cats.
I would s1 copycat all your gear and call my brand copying shivas cat, or meeches genetix. Like this I don’t have to feel too bad and can still sleep at night

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
some strange things going on with my health ..definitely at least lymes disease .. been slowing me down making me feel funny and all sorts of strange ways for a long time I think there’s other things going on to physicaly